Ender's Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
The books were pretty good from what I remember.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP0cUBi4hwE[/ame]

never read the book but supposedly it's not going to be as dark as the books, they've taken out several scenes.

Was a pretty crazy reading experience for me as a middle schooler, but probably not so shocking to a modern movie-going audience since we've been accustomed to so much bait-and-switch type gimmickry over the last decade or two.

I like the casting of Harrison Ford and the kid from Hugo. Hate that Summit is involved. But happy to see the effects aren't as bad as Twilight's!

I think I'd be excited for this as middle schooler or high schooler. But has anyone tried rereading Ender's Game lately? I say meh to the book because of the crappy rushed ending.

Last edited:
Ender's game harrison ford

mdc-enders-game-promo-pic.jpg

Never read the book but this looks good, anyone else?

Re: Ender's game harrison ford

There's a thread for this. Ford's odd casting, he's not who I imagined in the part but of course when I read the book, Ford was still young enough to have done a whole second trilogy of Indy films.

I need to reread the book. It's great until the last chapter. That was horrible I remember. Two friends just read it for the first time and they agreed.

Not exactly thrilled about Ford as I don't think i've fully bought into him in this role but Enders Game is a childhood classic so i've gotta see it. Sadly, I don't think this will be as brutal as the book is. By that, I mean that I don't think Ender will be as much of a badass as he was in the book.

Looks pretty good. Ender's Game was a required summer reading book for us American students and actually a damn good book.

I'll see it for the nostalgic value. It does have some good twists and character development.

Previews funny with all the academy award winners and then for Harrison is just says nominee.

Back