End of America?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that bugged me those (besides the constant baiting of what he is going to tell us) was just the bad writing.

Seriously... "As of today the Federal Reserve is in debt at such and such amount.. and that was before the current financial crisis!"

Really? That was just one example. The whole thing is pretty poorly written. He is right that the government grossly mismanages our money and it's going to bite us on our butts someday soon. Still it is clear that the guy has a high opinion of himself ("I have even turned down request after request to run for office".... puh-leeeeeeease!) and fancies himself a prophet of sorts.

Bottom: ****** has brain and a mouth.

Move along folks.

The guys is a little cocky. I'm a little bit concerned with the dollar being taken down as the world's currency, and the rammifications of that. Or the fact that there use to be 64 american companies with AAA credit ratings. Today there are only 4. How other currencies are being considered to replace the US dollar as the world's currency. How 10 to 12 states are already proposing to form their own currency incase the dollar goes down. There are some interesting facts he does mention that cannot be denied. But is his ultimate goal to sell you his subscription? Probably, but some of the things he states are interesting and worth looking into.

Last edited:
Are the people who released this video on the up and up?

Don't know. Not concerned with that. Just keep your eye on the dollar as a world currency and hope that it stays that way. You don't have to believe everything he says, but just look up some of the points he brings up to confirm for yourself whether or not they are valid.

I saw an ad for this last night... although I could have sworn it was 60.com, not 36?

Maybe he has competition for when America is going to end :lol

So we aren't going to be the best country in the world anymore. Big ____ing deal. Let someone else take over for a little while.

I saw an ad for this last night... although I could have sworn it was 60.com, not 36?

Maybe he has competition for when America is going to end :lol

No they are all the same I think. He does that to measure/control the traffic count for each area.

If things don't change in this country it will be the end. I can provide a link later showing how in the month of March the country spent something like 8 times the amount it brought it. Our elected officials from both parties are bankrupting us.

If things don't change in this country it will be the end. I can provide a link later showing how in the month of March the country spent something like 8 times the amount it brought it. Our elected officials from both parties are bankrupting us.

No doubt. I believe what he says when he mentions that we probably won't ever be able to pay off the interest alone on the debt we owe, let alone the principal.

Now we can print more money to try and mitigate the issues we are facing, like were doing now, because there will always be demand for dollars so as long as the US dollar remains the World's currency. But if it looses it's status as the world's currency, the demand for the dollar will plummet, causing us to reach serious inflation at a very rapid pace. He mentions that already there are some countries that are no longer accepting US dollars in their bank deposits because a lot of countries are worried that the US will not make good on their debt. In fact china is already moving a lot of their assets off of the US dollar and onto other currencies/investments.

Last edited:
Geez. The first ten minutes is all just him talking about himself.

Except he fails to mention his federal conviction for securities fraud.:slap

Still it is clear that the guy has a high opinion of himself ("I have even turned down request after request to run for office".... puh-leeeeeeease!) and fancies himself a prophet of sorts.

Not sure if he can run for office with the conviction mentioned above.:lol

Are the people who released this video on the up and up?

See above.

Did someone mention Y2K?:panic::panic::panic:

Except he fails to mention his federal conviction for securities fraud.:slap

Not sure if he can run for office with the conviction mentioned above.:lol

See above.

Did someone mention Y2K?:panic::panic::panic:

No Doubt he probably isn't an angel, but he does mention interesting points about our current economic situation that are worth looking into.

How does the line go....those who cannot do, teach?!?!

He must be short the market and is getting taken to the woodshed, hence the doom-berg speak and scam.

Poor chap. :violin

The ratio of posts by work13 to people who are not work13 in this thread is nuts.

Try not to get so worked up, dude.

Stop and think for a second ok boss, he is writing all that and starting a website to get a subscription to make money.

Why if that money is so worthless, does he want it?

Dont worry.

Mayan Calander: cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on December 21, 2012 :chug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back