End of America?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

work13

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was listening to the radio the other day and there was this advertising plug for a website called:

www.endofamerica36.com

Obviously the name of the website caught my attention so I went on the website. Please note that the guy on this website is trying to sell a subscription to his newsletter, but never the less, what he says sounds pretty scary and it is backed up with some facts he has found. What do you guys think? Propaganda? BS? or is there some truth to what he's saying?

WARNING: It is a pretty long video, so if you're crunched for time, I suggest you watch it when you have nothing else to do, or are just bored and have some time on your hands. Remember, he's trying to sell you a subscription to his news letter, so it may be long-winded at times, but some of the facts he mentions about the US are a little alarming and interesting to think about.

My Take:

What the guy is saying in his video about the problems that America is facing are very true. It is not fiction. Is he trying to sell something? Yes, but don't let that stop you from listening to what he has to say about the possible crisis we could face. America's got some serious problems that he succinctly points out. And if we just ignore these problems that he is mentioning, we are in for a lot of pain and suffering. Now whether or not some of the doom and gloom senarios he mentions will happen in the next 12 months or ever at all, remains to be seen. But the serious issues we currently face in America that are mentioned in his video are no joke IMHO.

Last edited:
The "warning" at the beginning was an immediate turn off for me.

Geez. The first ten minutes is all just him talking about himself.

The "warning" at the beginning was an immediate turn off for me.

Yeah, some of the things he says is pretty downer stuff, and a little apocalyptic. It's not for the faint of heart. Crazy dude? Or giving us fair warning? Or just out to get your dollar? Whatever the case, what he has to say is pretty interesting and at times compelling. you be the judge

The whole thing is baiting... Does he ever get around to actually saying anything?

No kidding. Good lord, get to the point...

yeah, it's a little long, but he will get to the point. He takes a long time to show you the evidence to prove his point.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hYIC0eZYEtI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The thing that bugged me those (besides the constant baiting of what he is going to tell us) was just the bad writing.

Seriously... "As of today the Federal Reserve is in debt at such and such amount.. and that was before the current financial crisis!"

Really? That was just one example. The whole thing is pretty poorly written. He is right that the government grossly mismanages our money and it's going to bite us on our butts someday soon. Still it is clear that the guy has a high opinion of himself ("I have even turned down request after request to run for office".... puh-leeeeeeease!) and fancies himself a prophet of sorts.

Bottom: ****** has brain and a mouth.

Move along folks.

Are the people who released this video on the up and up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back