encline designs-custom TRANSORMERS AND MORE. new stuff on page 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

encline_designs

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Okay, so I will keep all my art in this thread!!

MY Rolling Thunder Optimus Prime is now on page 2:)

Here are my NECA Predators...Now to get my hands on some HOT TOYS Preds..

I really am loving these sculpts...

I added some spikes to the classic's head.

Critiques and comments welcome!!!

cimg1334n.jpg

berserkern.jpg

falconersbs.jpg

classicpredsbs.jpg

cimg1306.jpg

cimg1296t.jpg

classicpred.jpg

classicspred3.jpg

here is a little work in progress
wip1o.jpg

and here was my first NECA re-paint..due to the clear plastic, he appears more green than he is in person..

Last edited:
Re: encline designs-NECA BERSERKER, CLASSIC, AND FALCONER w/falcon

Those look great man... really nice work!

And you can either keep all your work in one thread, or start a new thread for each project. Some even have a master thread nd will also post extra threads for new stuff.

People seem to do both... although I do like it when people have one thread so you can see all of their work.

That is some nice work! :rock

VERY clean and detailed, especially for the scale! Nice job man!

(and I'm a fan of single artist threads instead of the single project threads. :) )

And WELCOME!

Awesome work. Made all three of those guys look miles better. Especially the Falconer, great work

Wow:D i think they might even be better than the hottoys version

Encline those are very nice. Please, post more of your Transformers. Also I know I may have sounded like a ____ at TFW but I wasn't trying to at all. Hope we are good and I didn't want to PM you and bother you about this apology thing. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome and the luv everyone!! I think I will just keep all my work here...

Glad to see you here man! Great work. PM me your email about the fodder lot. ;)

WHAT UP BRO!! I WAS CURIOUS WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN!!! I should have known you were over here!! HAHA:)
I will shoot a pm:)
Encline those are very nice. Please, post more of your Transformers. Also I know I may have sounded like a ____ at TFW but I wasn't trying to at all. Hope we are good and I didn't want to PM you and bother you about this apology thing. :D

Bro...not at all...that is what I hate about these boards....things can be taken so out of context...it is ALL good!!!

I'm glad Encline. Dude, post your Predator Prime up!!!!!!! I saw that a while ago, when you did it, and I was like "OMG THATS SO AMAZING!!!" It mixes two of my loves together :rock

wow, amazing work!!!

Love the Falcon, how did you do it?

And your paint work is about 1000x better than the factory paint. Absolutely gorgeous.

I just got these things and loved them until I saw this. Jaw dropping probably the best Predator repaints ive ever seen in any scale.

The only thing i like more about the original NECA paint is on the original predator it had this cool glossy effect that made it look lifelike, I think adding some gloss to the improved paint apps you have on your original predator would set it right off!!

wow, amazing work!!!

Love the Falcon, how did you do it?

And your paint work is about 1000x better than the factory paint. Absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks a lot! I cut up a little mincon transformers called swoop and painted it up, then added a rare earth magnet to the arm and the "bird".

Absolutely brilliant work man!
Congratulations.
Thank you!

I just got these things and loved them until I saw this. Jaw dropping probably the best Predator repaints ive ever seen in any scale.

The only thing i like more about the original NECA paint is on the original predator it had this cool glossy effect that made it look lifelike, I think adding some gloss to the improved paint apps you have on your original predator would set it right off!!

HAHA...It is all good...

You know, I was debating putting the gloss effect on the body of anytime....

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? GLOSS ON ANYTIME? Or leave it matte?

I think the predators will look nicer if you Dry brush them with a very thin layer of clear/glossy paint.

But if you put too much clear/gloss, the predators will look like plastic (that is one thing that really bugs me about the Hot Toys Predator, some areas look way too plasticy due to the overuse of gloss paint).

So I would say go for a thin dry brush of clear gloss. That is how I usually apply gloss finish on my Aliens and Predators customs too. :)

I think the predators will look nicer if you Dry brush them with a very thin layer of clear/glossy paint.

But if you put too much clear/gloss, the predators will look like plastic (that is one thing that really bugs me about the Hot Toys Predator, some areas look way too plasticy due to the overuse of gloss paint).

So I would say go for a thin dry brush of clear gloss. That is how I usually apply gloss finish on my Aliens and Predators customs too. :)

Good idea!!! I appreciate that..

Re: encline designs-custom TRANSORMERS, PREDATORS, and whatever tickles my fancy..:)

I wanted to share my first scratch built Transformer. I cut up a bunch of TFs, an original Rolling Thunder, and a TON of styrene. Everything that is white is built from styrene.....

Based off of DON FIGUEROA'S Rolling Thunder Prime.

I wanted to make an Optimus Prime in scale with G.I. JOES(3.75") and have it transform....I learned A LOT about the building and engineering that goes into toys....I know it is not perfect, but I am very proud of it. He stnds at 27" tall and is 28" when he is in Rollling thunder mode.

Thanks for checking it out..

rollingthunderarm.jpg

thunderdk.jpg

thunder2g.jpg

rtsize.jpg

cimg0908o.jpg

primetime.jpg

snakeprime.jpg

snakeprime1.jpg

cimg0988f.jpg

cimg0932s.jpg

Re: encline designs-custom TRANSORMERS, PREDATORS, and whatever tickles my fancy..:)

That's just ridiculous. Sweet Jebus

I just realized these are NECA figures, they look fantastic, great work! :clap

Back