Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

Here's a few Weequay skiff guards currently WIP.

Outfits are made of miscellaneous boots, shirts, & pants I had lying around.
Vests, holster,belts & pouches by me:wink1:

Here's a few Weequay skiff guards currently WIP.

Outfits are made of miscellaneous boots, shirts, & pants I had lying around.
Vests, holster,belts & pouches by me:wink1:

Nice!!! Which material have you made the shirt the diamond shaped shirt from?

Those are looking great Duane, nice job. Glad you are posting pics of your recent work.

The Skiffmaster tunics you have made are spot on by the way. :)

After finally getting some long overdue, undistracted peace, & free time to work on some fun once again, thought I would give an old friend some attention.

Really love this guy...still have my Hasbro B’omarr Monks displayed. You really did him justice. :clap

Those are looking great Duane, nice job. Glad you are posting pics of your recent work.
The Skiffmaster tunics you have made are spot on by the way. :)
Thanks man. You of all people know the process it took to get there. Thanks for being the extra set of eyes for me.:wink1:
Still more to learn about & practice to be done with the sewing thing, but I am pleased how these came out.
Nice!!! Which material have you made the shirt the diamond shaped shirt from?
I don't know the name of the style of fabric but if you are inquiring about the quilted pattern, it didn't come that way. I had to sew that myself.
That is some great work there.
:drool
Sweet Weequayans Duane.
Nice job Duane, they are great heads to paint as well.
Really love this guy...still have my Hasbro B’omarr Monks displayed. You really did him justice. :clap
Thanks guys!
Wow! Incredible... I remember you starting this and how impressive and ambitious it seemed. The final product did not disappoint, you are one talented SOB :rock
Cheers GB! Thanks for the kind words.:)

In light of Sideshow's announcement of upcoming Imperial releases, I took a break from the "scum" & turned my attention towards a project that I've been wanting to do for some time now, a Death Squad Commander. Obviously inspired in homage to the original Kenner release as well as the works of other members into the classic Imperial troops.
Here's my interpretation so far…along with some other Imperial troopers & gunners I've messed with(body,head, & gear swaps, repaints,etc)

I dyed/stained the hasbro outfit to make it a darker grey. Praji gloves & boots with modded hasbro headgear. All belts are placeholders for the time being until suitable replacements are made. Thoughts of designing & building a control station/console has been lingering well…but we'll have to see how that goes.As if there isn't enough in the air already,lol:wink1:

Last edited:

Here's separate pics of the DS troopers & Gunners-

Much thanks to Chaka & Barryo for sending me the Imp decals for the gunner helms back when I first started working on these guys.:wave

What head sculpt did you use on the death squad commander? He looks just like the original picture. Well done.

Awesome work Duane! As Nate and Spud mentioned, that DSC headsculpt is spot on. Nice work on the headphones as well, good stuff my friend. :)

Thanks guys!

Chaka,Nate,Spuds- The head sculpt used was from a Cal-Tek WWII German Panzer division figure. Think I picked it up from Black Ops toys some time back but have seen him around a lot since.

Back