Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

Thanks. :)

I was lucky to find the 2001 space suit on eBay. I noticed that Monsters in Motion is now taking pre-orders for them.

I really like Enaud's sculptures.

attachment.php

Ive been trying to find some spacesuits, tough sledding.

Steven, your figures are amazing.

ajezupud.jpg

e2ymada3.jpg

These are my most recent Enaud customs. I do have a few more heads to paint up in my parts box but I have now run out of space to display them.

Going to have to get more space some how!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wow! I like them. thanks for sharing.

Nice work mate

Thanks guys. I have since weathered Pote up a bit more and glossed his eyes and nose (I only noticed in the pic that I hadnt done that).

y8edetas.jpg

gequ6uvu.jpg

I can't take all the credit as my girlfriend made the outfit for Pote for me from an old T-shirt.

I'm quite impressed with her work on it.

Great job on both those guys Jay! Nice to see Pote getting some love.

Great stuff ... :)

Thanks again lads.

As soon as I saw my parts bag had the Pote head and arms I knew I had to make him.

He's just so big and cool looking.

As for Ree Yees, he was one of my favourite figs as a kid so having him in 1/6th is really cool.

Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store Duane...hint hint for a preview!!!

Nice work J! I really like Pote's outfit. Nice choice for fabric. I need to get mine finished sometime, its a great sculpt.

Ree-Yees looks awesome! Duane knocked that sculpt out, good stuff!!

Ive been trying to find some spacesuits, tough sledding.

Steven, your figures are amazing.

Hey Chaka , have you considered the spacesuit that came with the Doctor Who "Satan Pit" figure ? I'm going to be using one on my Duros .

Hey Chaka , have you considered the spacesuit that came with the Doctor Who "Satan Pit" figure ? I'm going to be using one on my Duros .

Thats looks pretty cool. Are you going to paint or dye the suit?? Neck seal looks pretty accurate. I may have to try and find one. Thanks for the heads up my friend. :)

yea that ree-yees is awesome.that was my first sculpt i ever got from him. had a ton of fun painting & putting that figure together.

I've not really done any work on it yet Chaka and to be honest , I'm not sure how I'm going to progress with it ! I've a few projects I need to finish up first , so I've plenty of time to plan .:wink1:

Nice work J! I really like Pote's outfit. Nice choice for fabric. I need to get mine finished sometime, its a great sculpt.

Ree-Yees looks awesome! Duane knocked that sculpt out, good stuff!!

Thanks Chris...the fabric is a womans vest kinda like a wife beater. I liked the ribbed look of it so made my gf queue up and buy it for me in the ladies deptartment....I didn't want to look like a total weirdo! LOL

Ree Yees is just all kinds of awesome.

Back