Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

duane's Duros HS on my jedi...i really love the HS..
durosdonenew_zpse183810e.jpg

Thank you so much. That certainly makes my day. Now, I am motivated to take a vacation day to work another character! ;)

There are some really awesome and inspirational 1/6 scale Star War creations out there.

Thanks again.

Really nice work guys loving all the custom bashes! The work u guys do altering the costumes is really great stuff!

Another another note Is there any update on the casting of the squid head?

Regards Scotty

I have a forced week off to look after my son (hes all good) so have some time to paint up a few of Enauds heads. Will have to post some pics.

Here's my latest use of an Enaud sculpt.

Stil trying to decide what colour to paint the gold neck conector im deciding between gold or a dark silver. At the moment its just raw plastic.

a8ugumeg.jpg

ety2ehet.jpg

Last edited:

That's just.....cool. Nice job...love that Duro. Might look cooler dropped down a little lower on shoulders, or a smaller neck connector? My two cents....i know, nobody asked. Either way it's awesome.

That's just.....cool. Nice job...love that Duro. Might look cooler dropped down a little lower on shoulders, or a smaller neck connector? My two cents....i know, nobody asked. Either way it's awesome.

Thanks...I agree on getting it to drop down lower though.

The connector has to be fairly wide to accommodate the big ol' alien noodle on Mr. Duros.

As its a top of a fabric softener bottle I can hack it up when I get home as I have more in the laundry room.

If I mess up I can just do another.

Thanks for the feedback appreciated as always.

P.S. I've stuck this guy in his own thread in the customs section so as not to derail this fantastic thread.

Um. . .Duane? U OK? Haven't seen u on here in almost 6 months. Hope all is well. Know that you are missed here on the forum.

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

Thanks SR. This is what he told me back in May. But has anyone heard from him recently?

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

I chatted with Duane last week and he is doing good. He has just been swamped with school and personal stuff.

He will be back, life just gets in the way of our hobbies sometime. :)

Got a few of his heads I've not painted yet... been a bit daunted with the kitbashing aspect of them. But hopefully I'll get cracking on some of them soon. Maybe just doing a bit of painting on them will spur me onto the bashes.

Back