Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

After a little though,research,experiments,etc,I colored Muftaks fur today.All I thought about was the different ways that this project could get f---ed up after coming all this way with it.What I thought would be a headache turned out to be a piece of cake.:)

DSC00650.jpg

With a little tamiya JN Grey heavily dilluted with rubbing alcohol,I used a nylon bristle brush & brushed light amounts of the paint all over until a desired tint was reached.Some areas got a little more than others.A few spots started out dark but by wetting the brush with alcohol & going back over them,those spots were able to be feathered out.I took the liberty of putting a scrap piece of the fur in the pic to give an idea of how much color was applied.

Muftak's face & mouth tube has now been painted,epoxied in place,touched up & he is DONE!

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00653.jpg

After all is said & done....Though being messy,dealing with a few uncertainties,etc...& along with some good old fassioned,motivational cussing.....this has been a fun project.He stands about 13 1/4 inches & has articulation in his ankles,knees,legs,waist,shoulders,head,elbows(bend & swivel)& wrists.I'm really pleased the way he came out:)

Wuaaaaa, Yeti exist!!! And some take him on photos!

Seriously, this look AMAZING! My head is ____ing blow up from him! That looks like prop from movie, than figure!

Hells bells with more bells on, that is just amazing. As stated already looks more like a prop piece than dolly.

Very well done to you.

Very professional custom! Motivational cussing is the key to a great custom. :rotfl

Last edited:

Incredible work! I concur with the above-posts - this figure looks straight out of the movie.

NICELY DONE SIR! And great tutorial on your Muftak. Where did you get the Kabe??? Did I miss something??

And Dorgs, GREAT tutorial on your four-armed creation too! :yess:

Wow, Muftak looks fabulous. Great job all the way through. From the body mods to the hair coloring , simply great customizing. Super impressed!!!!

That is some super awesome badass work right there!!!

I'm pretty sure I've used that exact craft fur in the past... pretty good stuff, but looks best with some paint applied.

holy hell that is a kick ass figure......:lecture
tell us more about kabe.............whenever i think of muftak i think of kabe too............i guess thats from that hasbro 2 pack years ago......:lol

Thanks guys!

...Where did you get the Kabe???

tell us more about kabe......

Oh yeah..Kabe...

DSC00171.jpg

Kabe was one of my 1st customs that I did a few years back.I made her from one of the hasbro Jawa 2 pack figures.I removed the head & bandolier.The center detail of her robe is a piece of fabric(same type woven pattern used to make insolated longjohns:lol)that I coated with epoxy then pressed onto the molded robe.It was cut with a razor blade at the crack of the waist joint to maintain articulation & sclupted the sash with magic sculpt right above the slit.This worked out fine becuase it hid the crack of the joint.Magic sculpt was also used to create the hair on the hands & feet as well as the toe claws.
The vest is a modified Mego chips shirt & the head was sculpted by your's truely.

Later on,I plan to cast & add Kabe to my list of obtainable alien headsculpts.:wink1:

DSC00165-1.jpg

...whenever i think of muftak i think of kabe too............i guess thats from that hasbro 2 pack:lol
I don't think it was coincidence that hasbro paired the 2 together.If my geekdom serves me correctly,in the behind the scenes storyline & the EU,Muftak & Kabe were close buddies.....I'm guessing that they had a falling out a few years ago & so they packed Kabe with Nabrun Lieds:lol

Last edited:

that is totally cool & great effort. i always liked that character. as a kid watching the movie i always felt sorry for him because he was so short & struggled to get his drink at the bar.......poor lil' guy.......:monkey2

:lol

Back