Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,etc

why not putting the suit in a toaster:dunno,it would dry from both sides,and much faster:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You need no pills as the silver paint will produce enough misty chemical air ...

Ahh I dont have a toaster! or I would have done that!! I think its the lead in the paint thats making me a wee bit queer!

That's a terrific how-to, Mark. Thank you. Takes all the guess-work out of it for me.

Now who's this bearded lady? :lol

Great tutorial Mark!:clap...And thank you for posting it.
I've tried my best to explain to a few people whom which have inquired about the heads,how the 2nd pair of arms could be added to a figure.Having visual step by step pics is SO helpful.Plus with Chris posting a pic of his method of mutation,folks have another option of taking this guy on( https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82498&page=54 post #540)

Feroze is going to have one fine ass Nabrun when all is said & done:)

Here is one of my latest non sculpting projects I'm currently working on.I've been wanting to make this fellow for a long time....Muftak.I have to thank Jeff aka Darth IM Poor for the inspiration & pointing me in the right direction on this way back when started one himself.
It started out as monkey see,monkey do project till a brain fart hit me to do a little something extra.

DSC00626.jpg

I made the body up maybe a month ago out of boredom thinking that I would have one less thing to do should I get motivated enough to work on him after being inspired by the Chewbacca furring projects post some time back.
The base of the figure is a OTC Chewbacca...decapitated,draw & quartered.The legs were replaced with a regular hasbro GI Joe body lower half.
The feet were epoxied in the removed chewy feet & sections of his legs were cut & glued to the calves & thighs for extra build up.Magic sculpt was used to make the claws on his feet.
I had the arms of the Royal Guard I had butchered laying around so I decided to incorperate them giving the arms more articulation other than the permanent bent elbow & swivel bicept BS.
With a little cutting & dremmeling,I was able to fit the RG arms into the hollow Chewy arms & epoxy them in place as well.
For the head,I found a wooden ball at Hobby Lobby,drilled a shallow hole where it would fit on the peg that held the original head.The head will be attached with a long screw run through the top of the head into the neck plug.A slightly smaller wooden ball was cut in half & glued to the side of the larger.Magic sculpt was used to fill in the void between the 2 giving oblong head with protruding face Muftak has.

Last edited:

As fate would have it,I misplaced my camera about a week ago & didn't turn up until last night.Being my 1st furring project & seeing how messy it was I wanted to knock that part out ASAP.So there are no WIP pics for the furring process.I will say that I looked in the back pages of the forum & found the threads regarding furring up Chewy & followed those steps till I got a little more comfortabe with what was being done.I did however wrap a piece of fabric a few times around his midsection to bulk it up a little.This gave him a nice little beer belly:chug
I searched around for grey faux fur at the craft stores but could only find white so obviously there will be some hair coloring involved later on.The fur too was a little longer than other fake fur sheets I saw.About 1 1/2 inches.This really helped out with overlaping the joints between sections.
DSC00647.jpg

The grey spot of felt on the face was put there to easy curiousity.After looking a pics,he has a defined ridge & shape to his face.I plan to sculpt that part of the face & glue it to the head.
DSC00648.jpg

To be continued...

Last edited:

My my my what have we here. You sir are a genius to have executed this figure. Looking good and look forward to seeing the finished piece.

Man this thread is blowing my mind! Fantastic headsculpts and awesome custome work by all!

Enaud and Dorgs are them MAN! er.. men uhh,... Ah, you guys now what I mean.

Thanks guys!
I sculpted his face today.Basicly a plate/mask made from magic sculpt.Kind of inspired by the way Hot Toys did their POTA figures.
The little piece (to the left of head)will be cut down & attached as his mouth,tube thingy.They will be glued in place & painted after the fur is trimmed a bit & colored.

DSC00649.jpg

Back