Employee of the Month

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had too many fights in my life, but years ago I was walking down a street in New York City and I saw 4 guys beating the hell out of one guy. They didn't see me and I stood there for a few seconds and I " was thinking "I really don't know this guy, should I jump in , should i not," I finally decided that you only live once, I raced down the ally screaming like a mad man and jumped into the battle......between the 5 of us , we beat that dude up good!:monkey3

Crap, you just won my FUNNY COMMENT of the day award. And I thank you for that as it's my friday and I'm working overtime till 0330.

I haven't had too many fights in my life, but years ago I was walking down a street in New York City and I saw 4 guys beating the hell out of one guy. They didn't see me and I stood there for a few seconds and I " was thinking "I really don't know this guy, should I jump in , should i not," I finally decided that you only live once, I raced down the ally screaming like a mad man and jumped into the battle......between the 5 of us , we beat that dude up good!:monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:clap....classic!

Back