Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you guys adjust the outfit? I'm less than impressed by the piece so far.

You must be super critical... mine looks excellent, and it draws more attention from people coming to my place, than any other PF.

IMG_4360.jpg

Great pose Mandible! And also nice collection :D
Your whole PF collection?

These sit to the left of Palps, and the Speeder Bike to the right.

IMG_4361.jpg

IMG_4359.jpg

And Tarkin was added a few months ago...

IMG_2109.jpg

Just waiting for the droids and Chewie and that's it for the PF's for me :)

Great pieces, congrats!
We got a free Emperor Ex last year from the Web Mistress, regretfully he is still in the box as space is very hard to come by...

Hi havent really been following this thread, but can someone explain why is the ex $200 more than the regular? I understand the ex has an extra head, but almost all other sideshow pf ex cost the same as the regular.

Why is this one $200 more? seems a significant price difference.

Hi havent really been following this thread, but can someone explain why is the ex $200 more than the regular? I understand the ex has an extra head, but almost all other sideshow pf ex cost the same as the regular.

It was originally the same price, then the regular dropped.

Thanks gents. :duff

I love the PF's and can't wait to finish them off with the droids and Chewie.

Ex are about the same price as the reg for other pfs? I've not really noticed that at all.

I have a decision to make...

I can afford to get a PF this week but I have to decide between the emperor, the Jason from Friday the 13th part 3 or the Darth Maul PFs

I'm really finding it really hard to decide! :gah:

Back