Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care how big it is, I want it. Same thing was true for the Speeder Bike, and I made room for that one.

Plus, with so many EU and prequel pieces coming out (that I'm passing on), I really want to place an order for a Star Wars PF and start counting down the days before it arrives! It's horrible to have no Star Wars PFs on preorder right now.

There is space left in my room but I'd rather keep it for the upcoming eFX Vader helmet, the TIE Fighter, and for the Stormtrooper PF. Hard decisions...

This is gonna be one awesomely large PF. Don't even wanna think about the price.

PFEmperor.jpg

I bet we get a change-o-head too since he mentioned the Emperor leaning forward and laughing or sitting back scheming.

I don't know if it will be articulated or if it will come with interchangeable pieces. They have done a few PFs with slight/limited articulation before (the first Hellboy, I believe) but that's definitely not the norm with a PF figure.

I don't really like the look of him leaning forward with his arms raised. Choice of facial expressions would be great, but I really picture him kicking back in that chair and looking sinister while on display.

EDIT: That picture does indeed seem to show articulation points at the waist and shoulders.

That's the display I would go for a well. Or maybe when he is leaning forward goading Luke. That's when he looks the most evil imo.

I've always said that if I ever got a PF, the first one would probably be The Emperor. And now that he's coming, perfectly, with interchangeable limbs and head, I had to give it a lot of thought.

In the end, as much as I love the character and although he's my favorite in the whole SW canon, I don't think I'll be getting him. I love the 1:6 scale, and the PFs will just make them look so insignificant and tiny. Jabba, the pride of my collection, would be dwarfed and overshadowed.

No, I'm going to enjoy that he exists, but he won't find his way into my living room.....

Hmmmm.

Maybe the office. There are no 12" figures in the office....

I notice they say the throne with have "lighted" elements. That's really great that the PF throne will have lights, but they "coudln't figure it out" for the 1/6 scale.

:slap

This will be mine. I wonder if there will be an exclusive version? now bring on the royal guard!

This looks to be really promising. I might cancel the 1/6 representation for this. With all the stuff that Sideshow seems to be gearing up to offer in the future, no space to get too many double representations anymore.

This wins hands-down as the item I'm most excited for 2011.
I better start saving now though....this massive piece could easily get into the $600-$800 range.

This is a great announcement!

One of my most anticipated PF announcements next to PF Stormtrooper, C3PO and R2D2.

I would realy like more PF Clone announcemnts! Like a PF Commander Cody announcement!

I could see this being my first PF. Have to wait and see A) how I'm doing financially, and B) What my office ends up looking like when done.

I could see this being my first PF. Have to wait and see A) how I'm doing financially, and B) What my office ends up looking like when done.

WOW Mikey, your first PF?! Careful...the scale and quality makes them REALLY addictive. I started with Boba Fett and now have Anakin Ex, Dooku, Indiana Jones (ROTLA) Ex, Indiana Jones (KOTCS) Ex, and Aragorn, plus Legolas on the way, and Gandalf The Grey Ex, Mola Ram Ex, Indiana Jones (TOD) Ex, and Jack Sparrow Ex all on pre-order/Flex-Pay.

Trust me, once you get the Emperor and marvel at the sheer size and detail, you'll want to get more! :yess:

P.S., Emperor and Throne PF and the Droids in PF are MUST-HAVE's IMO!

P.S.S., can't wait to see what you might pull-off with a repaint of a PF! :rock

Back