Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A throne would be cool, ONLY if we got a Jedi Luke and ROTJ Vader to duel in front of him. I know, I know "We got a Vader and tons of Lukes!" But still, you know that'd be a boss set up! Maybe the exclusive Palpatine OF could have sounds, like him laughing or lines from the movie or something? A speaker could easily be hidden in the chair. ROTJ Luke's exclusive could be something like his Jedi robe, something fun but not needed for a PF, and Vader's could be....well....remove that helmet!

jason2885 said:
I hope the Emperor is seated in his chair when he does arrive.

Maybe he will be sitting on the toilet instead.

Even Dark Lords of the Sith have to poop now and then.

palpyzm1.gif
:Flush :emperor

I really wouldnt mind the exclusive being and interchangable left arm with Lukes lightsaber attached to a fingertip to recreate the you want this moment.

Also a pair of ERG flanking him would make a bad display.

PosterBoyKelly said:
A throne would be cool, ONLY if we got a Jedi Luke and ROTJ Vader to duel in front of him.

Yo. Isn't that what 1:6 is for? Hello.... :wave

;)

:lol Tom.

tomandshell said:
Maybe he will be sitting on the toilet instead.

Even Dark Lords of the Sith have to poop now and then.

palpyzm1.gif
:Flush :emperor

Nope, he just uses force lightning to clear his bowels. UNLIMITED POOWWEERR!!!:emperor

pixletwin said:
Yo. Isn't that what 1:6 is for? Hello.... :wave

;)

:lol Tom.

SCREW THOSE DOLLS! I want that set up BIG AS LIFE! But 1/4 > 1/6 for ME in this situation! Plus 1/6 Jedi Lukes "Deer in the Headlights" face would ruin it all.

PosterBoyKelly said:
A throne would be cool, ONLY if we got a Jedi Luke and ROTJ Vader to duel in front of him. I know, I know "We got a Vader and tons of Lukes!" But still, you know that'd be a boss set up! Maybe the exclusive Palpatine OF could have sounds, like him laughing or lines from the movie or something? A speaker could easily be hidden in the chair. ROTJ Luke's exclusive could be something like his Jedi robe, something fun but not needed for a PF, and Vader's could be....well....remove that helmet!

this would need to be a diorama.

I want a dio too, but of Vader holding Palps up before the drop, Luke on the floor. I'd only want a ROTJ Vader because 1-Removable Helmet, 2-Someone to have Luke fighting in an action pose and 3-I prefer the ROTJ Outfit.

But I know it's a pipe dream.

I want a dio too, but of Vader holding Palps up before the drop, Luke on the floor.

Great thinking. That would be the only dio, I think, I would consider buying since it is my favorite OT moment. (I can still remember how the audience caught fire when Vader lunges forward and picks up palpy's scrawny white azz. :emperor)

Great thinking. That would be the only dio, I think, I would consider buying since it is my favorite OT moment. (I can still remember how the audience caught fire when Vader lunges forward and picks up palpy's scrawny white azz. :emperor)

this is probably the only one i'd buy too, surely this moment is a MUST for the dio line...heck I even bought the poster "Redemption" from starwars.com.

I hope the Emperor is seated in his chair when he does arrive.

From today's Q&A:

Yes, the Emperor is going to get his due recognition in the Premium Format line. We’re leaning towards capturing him in his throne–dark, evil, and comfortably seated.

I've been waiting a long time to see the Emperor get a PF release, and I'm glad to hear that he's going to be on the throne.

Back