Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karma said:
come on....just a little bit funny?

it was ideally set up by my previous threads

Come on fellas, Karma has hooked us up with great pics at this past years Toy Fair and given us us the heads up on future releases. We can forgive and forget this at least this one time? I myself find it somewhat funny. :lol

El Roranous said:
I seriously think Chris is messing with you. I doubt he would get that pissy over a joke. :lol

Not even on a bad day. Just don't **** with me about a Shaak Ti :D

DannieDarKo said:

Come on fellas, Karma has hooked us up with great pics at this past years Toy Fair and given us us the heads up on future releases. We can forgive and forget this at least this one time? I myself find it somewhat funny. :lol

exactly......I wasn't gonna but just thought it was an ideal time to do it

DannieDarKo said:

I'm with you Dannie. Let's not get upset by it. :cool:

Karma said:
exactly......I wasn't gonna but just thought it was an ideal time to do it

It was great timing. Especially with your history of 'sneak peaks' right before newsletters are released

I'll admit. It was funny. But Mr. T is comin' ta git you now sukkah!

010604-mr-t.png

Maybe Karma had some hints about it and said he was kidding just bacause he couldn't reveal that new to all of us (of course maybe), I think It's about time and San Diego Comicon would be the right place for The Emperor:emperor PF announcement... We'll see...

Back