Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it. I think it came out nice. But I'm behaving myself. Only one SW PF in my collection and it'll be the Stormtrooper. And I could care less if it turns out looking like the 1:6 version.

I don't understand why these things happen, is the same as 12'' , really worth 500 ???

Sorry but the head sculpt of Trevor Grove is much better than the 1/6.

And with this Premium Format, it's an 1/4 Scale then it's more big.

Light-up feature, interchangeable arms, and the limited edition.

Sorry but it's not the same Emperor Palpatine.

ordered mine today,cant wait,this is gonna be a must have and will sell out quick im sure

Quick sellout no but I AM interested to see if the Exclusive sells out. 500 is fairly high for an EX considering that there is an NRD attached to it. I wonder had there been no NRD if this would have sold out last night...

Im not paying $500 for an old guy in a robe.. $350 maybe.

I'll wait for the next Vader or Stormtrooper. Even the Droids would be better than this.

Quick sellout no but I AM interested to see if the Exclusive sells out. 500 is fairly high for an EX considering that there is an NRD attached to it. I wonder had there been no NRD if this would have sold out last night...

I wouldn't call 500 a high ES. NRD or no. Its the NRD that is slowing things which we would it would. Its meant to that way folks have to think about if they want it and the fact its $500 bucks will cause people to think twice.

You wouldn't call 500 for the exclusive high? Considering the recent exclusive ES numbers have been 250 or even 150 for non 1:6 pieces? I know its Star Wars and the Emperor but that high of an ES to me shows that Sideshow thought this thing would going to fly so they needed to pad the EX ES in order to make sure everyone had the opportunity for one despite instituting the NRD which as you said or meant to say that it would slow things down.

The ES shows old line thinking of quick server melting sellouts yet with the NRD shouldn't they have been more conservative? I guess if we see the low quantity alert show up then it shows they were right in their estimates having gone through 400 relatively quickly but I have a feeling that not only will the ES not sell the 500 but it will be capped at a little over half of that.

Going to see if I can pick up the regular for hopefully alot less. Any guesses what the regular ES will be?

No, 500 isn't high at all. I guess I've been around long enough I've seen ES 2-5x as high for pieces. 500 pieces for SW which can generate edition sizes much higher than that. Yeah, but lets look at pieces with those edition sizes were any of them star wars pieces? I personally think the ES was put at 500 because they knew the price @ $500 would make some people back off.

I think the days of melting the servers are way past over so I agree with you there. Of course they could have made it smaller thats for sure. I might have gone 350 on the ES because of the price. For me personally having watched various lines over nearly the last decade I'd say anything under 750 is really fairly small. Especially when its Star Wars or Marvel.

I still think they F|_|cked up this from the begining with giving Luke that crawling pose... If they gave him a pose were he is to strike them emperor they could make a Vader blocking him and a EX Emperor with the smile.

Something like this:
830px-Sabers0_copy1.jpg

That would have been SO awesome :monkey2

I still think they F|_|cked up this from the begining with giving Luke that crawling pose... If they gave him a pose were he is to strike them emperor they could make a Vader blocking him and a EX Emperor with the smile.

Something like this:
830px-Sabers0_copy1.jpg

That would have been SO awesome :monkey2

I agree, but I still like both. I think I'm losing my mind, and someone can call me on it, but I prefer the regular version over the EX on this one. My GF said she might get it for my B-day which is coming in a few months. This is great news because that means no $$ for me.

Maybe in the Blu-Ray edition they'll actually fix that blurry black blob they can't seem to blend in well that is obvious in those shots with the Emperor.

Yeah those 360 PHOTOS look nice, but that's what made it look better. With the full light on in those product shots you can see it is quite underwhelming.

Back