Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks great!

Same two sculpt expressions as the 1/6 but executed even better for a change.

Plus you get the chair AND it lights up!

Amazing display piece.

I guess I could get the 12" scale Emperor and (non-light-up) Throne for $230, but that wouldn't display with all of my OT PFs. I want Palpatine to be in scale with the others, so I'm getting this.

Well if the apple in the pics is as far away from the PF as all the other PF's he will be a scale smaller...:slap

I ordered it. I think the 360 view of the regular looks really good. I bought the exclusive but I'll probably display it with the regular pose.

The footprint of this statue is going to be pretty small too.

Product Size:
16" H (406.4mm) x 14" W (355.6mm) x 9" L (228.6mm)*

The 360 pic and other images make it look better, but it's still not $500 cool.

This is an awesome piece but I don't collect SW PFs, though I would love a Vadar. I can understand the price tag for what you're getting. Congrats to all who get it.

Yeah, if I ever get this, it'll be from a vendor, and that's only if there are real improvements. Trev's sculpts are, as ever, beyond reproach, but the whole item is not impressing me as an avid lover of all things Palpatine.

Im trying to support sideshow with this one, ive added it to my cart a couple of times, but i just cant pull the trigger.
I need more information sideshow please.
1. Will the hood be fixed and be made larger?
2. Are the interchangeable forearms able to swivel? (knowing premium formats, i am guessing not?)
Sideshow Can you help confirm this?
I just cant justify $500 for this right now.
Better to buy the 1/6 i think, at least he is more poseable.

This was my most wanted PF but I am passing for now. The more I look at it I just can get past that hood.

WOW! The price is surprising! Very Dissapointing! I love Star Wars, I was anticipating a 350-400 price tag but not 500 plus shipping. I cant pull the trigger on this. I have the money its just spending that much makes me question my hobby and sanity.

Gotta do a gut check on this, I dont think I could order it through a website, I would need to see this in person.

Ordered :hi5:

The Throne Life Size : 59" H.

Well if the apple in the pics is as far away from the PF as all the other PF's he will be a scale smaller...:slap

So If the lifesize throne is 59" H, the PF throne being 16" H is quarter scale! so no worries about a smaller scale! That was my main concern with the statue!

Look better with the 360º. Happy with the lights up feature in throne, and with Trevor Groove as one of the creators. Trevor always do very nice portraits!!

My doubt is with the size, only 40 cm of tall ???? Will be a little small I think.

wow 500 dollars? thats a lot of money for a premium format. I dont see why, hes basically wearing a bathrobe. It does look awesome though, hood could be a bit longer, but overall it looks great and i love the character.

Did anybody really think this was going to be only $350? The 12" combo comes out to $230--I never expected the 1:4 scale version (with light up features) to be only a hundred bucks more. I was expecting $400-500 and it came in at the upper end of that.

Assume that a Palpatine PF without throne would be about $250-275. Also assume that a 1:4 scale throne with lights would be more expensive than the 12" version which costs $140, and I'll estimate a price for the PF throne at about $225-250 or more because of all that polystone and the lights. Put those together and you have reached the $500 price tag. This is what I would have expected if they had been sold separately, and I would have bought them both at those prices. Putting them together for $500 is a hit to the wallet, but it's in line with what I was anticipating. I wasn't going to go past $500 and they hiked the price right up to the line without going over.

2nd quarter. Maybe they are starting to get stuff closer to being done before pre-order now so we don't have to wait 8+ months anymore.

Back