Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe in the Blu-Ray edition they'll actually fix that blurry black blob they can't seem to blend in well that is obvious in those shots with the Emperor.

Screenshot of the Blu-Ray trailer
BRSuck.jpg

:monkey2

The trailer most likely didn't show the improvements that they are currently making on the movies.

The EX of 500 is still available? Have they ever cancelled a preorder item due to lack of interest

I don't think it is uncommon for exclusives not to sell out right away. Particularly with such an expensive item. No way they will cancel this one.

The EX of 500 is still available? Have they ever cancelled a preorder item due to lack of interest

There is no way this would ever be canceled. It will sell out at some point who knows when but it will. I am sure they will close the EX preorder and claim it is on waitlist to generate buzz.

There is no way this would ever be canceled. It will sell out at some point who knows when but it will. I am sure they will close the EX preorder and claim it is on waitlist to generate buzz.

That would make sense. For myself, there are just too many repeats from the 1:6 and 1:4 line right now....

1:4 Threepio is coming out with a 1:6 being worked on.......

There is lots of interest, just not interest in paying $500. Most exclusives would have sold out by now, I just think its the price tag, at least for me.

Im really debating, is the emperor a "Critical" character for my 1/4 scale collection? Will I be kicking myself later for not picking this up?

Im really debating, is the emperor a "Critical" character for my 1/4 scale collection? Will I be kicking myself later for not picking this up?

"You must do what you feel is right ofcourse"
But I think that if you're in the 1:4 and skip him you may regret it later. Just my thoughts :wink1:

Premium Format even ex takes more time to sell out these days, cause of the crisis and with this pricepoint and the non refundable deposit anbd the cancel order fee, you can tell that it's normal it takes a lil bit more to sell out.

Back