EmmaT (Thanatos) Customs -Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EmmaT (Thanatos) Customs - The Penguin

Really cool Pinguin :) love the coat you used.

Re: EmmaT (Thanatos) Customs - The Penguin

That penguin rocks! What body did you use?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I just used one of the custom hot narrow shoulder one and then made it shorter:

temporary-8.jpg

Re: EmmaT (Thanatos) Customs - New Website

I have just set up a new website with all my work. It is still work in progress. I was thinking of doing an artists corner. So if anyone would like their work showcased on it let me know. Also I will be adding links to some great online forums and retailers. I hope to start adding reviews as well.

Re: EmmaT (Thanatos) Customs - New Spike (Buffy)

I have always love the buffy show, but never loved the sideshow figures. So i decided to take the plunge and buy the figures to re-do them. First up is good old spikey.

Untitled-Stitched-02_zps58072089.jpg

IMG_0143_zps0772c0de.jpg

Last edited:

Your last post's pics aren't showing. From the previous post though, that's a great looking Spike. I've been thinking of doing the same, but I still haven't bought a SS Spike yet. Is that a dollsfigure jacket?

Thanks, the jacket is the ss one, just weathered it and put the collar up, just made it a bit cooler :wink1:

Oh he looks amazing. :D Where did the replacement boots come from?

The new jeans look great as does the new paint job. Gives him a wonderfully intense expression. :D

The only problem everyone has with this figure is the slightly oversized head. One of these days I intend to shrink it down so it won't look so out of place on a HT body or some such.

Thanks sue, boots are The South Korea 1951 2nd Infantry Division Buckle Boots repainted. I think the head size is ok. I think the way he is positioned it makes the head look bigger. He looks 100 times better though. It would be nice if sideshow revisited the figures and improved on them.

Re: EmmaT (Thanatos) Customs - Brucey Baby :)

quick pics of my new bruce. Just need to get the rest of the figure together. Can't wait.

Great Willis!

You are truly getting better and better for every sculpt you paint and show us. Keep it up!!!

Great paint on the Bruce Willis Head Sculpt! Just awesome!

Back