Emma in tha house!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunedain

Video Games and LOTR Mod
Reaction score
Just came back from a Merchandise store here in the Netherlands that is called Acme Dordrecht.
I picked up my Emma Frost comiquette and she looks awesome! Much better then I could ever expect (way more sexier:monkey5)

I'm going to let Adam Hughes sign it at a Belgium convention in October. Now I just can't wait for Mary Jane to arrive!

And here of course the pictures of this beauty:

dsc3772vl2.jpg

dsc3773js7.jpg

dsc3774rw3.jpg

dsc3775aj1.jpg

dsc3776mu8.jpg

dsc3777dr2.jpg

dsc3778pg9.jpg

I got my Emma exclusive in today! Oh happy day! Now I finally have the first of the series to start off the collection on the right foot! :)

It's great looking, ain't it? I'd love to live inside Adam's head if all of his women look like this...I don't even think my imagination can do Emma that much justice. I had to get mine off eBay...I guess I got a pretty good deal, all things considered. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series...and hoping my wait list for MJ is converted. :gandalf

I got my Emma exclusive in today! Oh happy day! Now I finally have the first of the series to start off the collection on the right foot! :)

good for you. usually the first statue of the line goes up way up in value, just FYI.

I'm pretty certain no statue in this line will never beat Emma in my view. It's a gorgeous sculpt any way you look at it, the face is seriously beautiful, the paint job striking, and the overall appearance very classy.

MJ is more of a working man's fantasy, the bend-over pose included. Not that there's anything wrong with working men...

Back