Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few suggestions . . . :wink1:

ali-larter-photo-bac21.jpg

CharlizeTheron.jpg

Elisha-Cuthbert-111.jpg

Don't know who the first and last girl is but Charlize Theron would be a good choice....though she would need to grow a couple of sizes on the chest area. :wink1:

@VS1976: never seen the last Resident Evil movie? Ali Larter is a great actress, i think she will do just fine as Emma Frost :)

Don't know about the great actress thingy but Ali Larter was in Heroes series and she's hot. Anyone seen her pay for live vid scene? She's hot!

Don't know about the great actress thingy but Ali Larter was in Heroes series and she's hot. Anyone seen her pay for live vid scene? She's hot!

Shes one very nice actress indeed... In Heroes she was so damn hot, same in "Obsessed" and Resident Evil. I would like to see her as Emma Frost :)

I just got the ex. She is a beauty, much more heavier than I thought, which is nice. No lazy eye on mine and paint apps are great. Very happy :)

This Modern Cyclops LSB was shown as in development with the Classic Cyclops PF in 2010, and nothing since then, with Emma LSB out this is the perfect duo companion piece, anyone know what happened?

2h4lwmv.jpg

Back