Statue Emma Frost LSB preview UP.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you really love Emma a little too much.... and that's coming from ME!

Even I can't believe that I'm saying that.

:lol

This gives me a reason to put all of my Emmas together and take a pic. :D

Emmas.jpg

Last edited:
Do you guys truly think Sideshow will ever do a Storm or Phoenix/Dark Phoenix LSB? I would die to have them next to Emma and my upcoming Mystique.

Do you guys truly think Sideshow will ever do a Storm or Phoenix/Dark Phoenix LSB? I would die to have them next to Emma and my upcoming Mystique.

Inevitable. Time is all that's a factor.

Agree with Jedah. The collectible nature isn't just Edition Size of individual products, but the number and rarity of releases of the overall product line. When we don't see products we want we go "Why won't SS do this?". To SS it's more like "we'll do it when we see fit to do it". The only characters they seem to say absolutely no to are the highly obscure ones. If it's a popular character, it's just a waiting game. SS's product startegy is well thought out.

That said, they've almost maxed out their Emma usage. She's in every major statue format except Lifesize Bust and LSF. Emma and Wolverine are the two "most done" X-Men across the various formats at this point (PF, com, dio LSB), followed by Cyclops and Colossus. It's taken years for all of them...Emma's com was back in '07, the PF in '09, the LSB is just coming out. Over time, the other X-Men will be used more, it just might be a long wait for LSBs if they do the PFs first. But they might do JEAN instead of Phoenix...

If you ask me, they still need to do an Emma circa Hellfire Club in PF format before they are done with her.

Also, I'm sure that I'm almost completely alone in this, but I'd also love a full size (1/5 or 1/4, don't care) statue of her based on Frank Quitely's artwork. It was during Morrison's run that I completely fell in love with her character.

images

tumblr_lwc1x5NZ9D1r8wrm1o1_500.jpg

5183794952_d37b98ec68.jpg

Agree with Jedah. The collectible nature isn't just Edition Size of individual products, but the number and rarity of releases of the overall product line. When we don't see products we want we go "Why won't SS do this?". To SS it's more like "we'll do it when we see fit to do it". The only characters they seem to say absolutely no to are the highly obscure ones. If it's a popular character, it's just a waiting game. SS's product startegy is well thought out.

That said, they've almost maxed out their Emma usage. She's in every major statue format except Lifesize Bust and LSF. Emma and Wolverine are the two "most done" X-Men across the various formats at this point (PF, com, dio LSB), followed by Cyclops and Colossus. It's taken years for all of them...Emma's com was back in '07, the PF in '09, the LSB is just coming out. Over time, the other X-Men will be used more, it just might be a long wait for LSBs if they do the PFs first. But they might do JEAN instead of Phoenix...

I would LOVE a Storm and Jean/Phoenix/Dark Phoenix in PF form just as much, if not more, than LSB form. I would be ecstatic in either format. I would also love X-23 as a PF, preferably in her X-Force costume, and a Hellfire Club White Queen (Emma) PF that is pretty and goes with the rest of the X-Men heroe and villain PFs. I HATE the current Emma PF.

I want a movie Emma PF made :lecture

Noooooooo way, January Jones was so horrendous as Emma, it's not even funny :nono

I would LOVE a Storm and Jean/Phoenix/Dark Phoenix in PF form just as much, if not more, than LSB form. I would be ecstatic in either format. I would also love X-23 as a PF, preferably in her X-Force costume, and a Hellfire Club White Queen (Emma) PF that is pretty and goes with the rest of the X-Men heroe and villain PFs. I HATE the current Emma PF.

Noooooooo way, January Jones was so horrendous as Emma, it's not even funny :nono

I thought she looked great? :dunno No blue lips too!

LOL, she was so meh to me. Her body was great, but I didn't think her face was very Emma, nor her hair. I also hated how lame and boring she was in the movie. Part was due to the script not giving her much to do, the other part was her acting. I did not see much cold, calculating bi*** in her. I saw a chick trying to be evil, and being so-so at it. :wave

LOL, she was so meh to me. Her body was great, but I didn't think her face was very Emma, nor her hair. I also hated how lame and boring she was in the movie. Part was due to the script not giving her much to do, the other part was her acting. I did not see much cold, calculating bi*** in her. I saw a chick trying to be evil, and being so-so at it. :wave

Well it was techincally the first pre Xmen movie. Maybe the 2nd one will have her more "cold" & calculating.
:wave

January Jones is hot but not for this movie Emma. Anyway, I think its hard to give her much script and focus since its basically a movie that's divided among a dozen chars.
While taking the subway home, not the sandwich :wink1:, I've seen a gorgious blond woman earlier today. What a curse/blessing it is to commute to NYC. Reminds me of this Emma, LOL.

Back