Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely has wonky eyes. Archer decals make that a quick fix though. I'd be more concerned about the other defects but might as well see if SS will replace the entire thing.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think the eyes look too bad in terms of will you get a better replacement but I do think the base is messed up.

I don't think the eyes look too bad in terms of will you get a better replacement but I do think the base is messed up.

There's no excuse for that scratched-up, mishandled base.

Yes I was wondering is the base a norm just like the psylocke cracking bases. But this is much deeper in person. If I slide my finger across I can feel how deep the lines sink into the base. So Its not a case of the varnish being put on wrong. I will contact SS now.

yep, you got one with real bad googly eyes. how's the ex head?

The EX head came out fine so I didn't take pics of it. I can tell right away that one was good. But the sad thing is I will have to return all of it if they do take it back to risk it all over again. I really hope someone there will open it up to inspect it before sending another one. Don't want to go through another gamble and have to do this again.
I wonder why SS can't just hire someone to repair these issues. I mean even some collectors can fix up cracks, mess up eyes, color issues, so why can't they do it? It would cost more to replace the entire statue then to just repair a certain part. don't get why they wouldn't do it.

Last edited:
Ill never forget when ss promised me an inspection of my 3rd rogue body. It came worse then the last two with black paint bleeding all inside the yellow of her x symbol. After that I got the that's the best we can do response and keep the original body

Ok got a response and I'm really upset because SS said my base does not warrant a replacement. The head is ok for a new one only. I was sure this was going to be a replacement worthy base with the deep scrape lines into it. They are saying this is hand painted. I understand the paint is hand painted but the deep scrape lines are not hand painted. I emailed them more pics to beg for a replacement base. This is not what a normal base painted wrong would look like. It's damage on it. Heres more pics. I really hope they can look at more pics and help me out.

The message is:

Thank you for contacting our returns department regarding your Emma Frost figure.

I have reviewed your inquiry and the attached pictures with our returns coordinator. We can send you a replacement head for the figure as there is a paint defect with the eyes. However, as these pieces are hand crafted and hand painted, there will be minor variations and imperfections such as the ones on your figure’s body and base that will not warrant replacements to be sent.

If you would like to move forward with exchanging the head, we can definitely do that.

If this option is not satisfactory, you may return the figure for a full refund.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed and I will be happy to assist you.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 257
Yea that looks pretty bad to me. I think you should tell them that its not paint and that there are actual scratched grooves that have been painted over.

I did in my first email and second tell them it's not a paint flaw but deep scrapes that goes into the base. It's so deep some of the paint is scrape off the base. I guess I will wait for a reply. Not much I can do but I really hate the take it as is or send it back and you won't get one kind of response. I can understand if it's a minor paint issue but this is not a paint issue. i can live with the minor paint flaw on her arm. But this base I don't think I can live with this because it's a damage base. I know I don't have any say in thier decisions but I do wanted to give them more details and pics to hopefully qualify for a new base. Still don't know who would say this is a normal hand painted issue? Really upset that this does not qualify. :(

Maybe it's an issue that the base has the unique number of the piece and you can't mix and match because then the box will be off too....totally grasping.

I did in my first email and second tell them it's not a paint flaw but deep scrapes that goes into the base. It's so deep some of the paint is scrape off the base. I guess I will wait for a reply. Not much I can do but I really hate the take it as is or send it back and you won't get one kind of response. I can understand if it's a minor paint issue but this is not a paint issue. i can live with the minor paint flaw on her arm. But this base I don't think I can live with this because it's a damage base. I know I don't have any say in thier decisions but I do wanted to give them more details and pics to hopefully qualify for a new base. Still don't know who would say this is a normal hand painted issue? Really upset that this does not qualify. :(

If your dealing with brennon or daniel best of luck too you.. ur pretty much screwed, id take the refund hop on the waitlist and hope for the best. Atleast they offered u a full refund and not just purchase price

Back