Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously the lesson to be learned here is to smash everything that is flawed... Then ask for a replacement.

I was thinking the same thing...

giphy.gif

thanks brah! I had more concerns of my girl disapproving the statue but her only complaint was her heels LOL!

@CBG I dunno eyes look okay to me eyes seem centered.. just the photos are bad not shot straight or to close. Get that base replace, looks like **** tho

Cheers brah

Its funny when people not from hawaii try to be cool by using the word brah. Tryhardmuch

That looks awesome. Are you happy with the final product?

Yes very happy. Overall very good nice & sexy statue.
Compared with my previous SS Iron Patriot statue( which i had rejected) , this is almost perfect.
Just to note that the index finger on left hand had some minor paint app "imperfections".
And i could not insert entirely into the base. Its about 5mm off. I did not try too hard to push in since i will not be displaying her anytime soon. So i decided not to push too hard in case something gives way.

Yes very happy. Overall very good nice & sexy statue.
Compared with my previous SS Iron Patriot statue( which i had rejected) , this is almost perfect.
Just to note that the index finger on left hand had some minor paint app "imperfections".
And i could not insert entirely into the base. Its about 5mm off. I did not try too hard to push in since i will not be displaying her anytime soon. So i decided not to push too hard in case something gives way.

Thanks. I have been debating back and forth on her. Part of me wants to build an X-Men collection because right now I am all over the board with different figures.

here is a quick unboxing video and size comparison . i think this is another great piece that looks way better in person than it does in all these online pictures. if you're an x-men fan specially ladies fan you need to get one quick

https://youtu.be/EzQ5VAXMOAI

I saw this today at my comic book shop and it really did surprise me.

Sorry for being a **** to those that were genuinely excited for this.

In hand production piece at the comic book shop looked better than sample at CON.

It had a slight case of doe eyes, but the body and paint on the rest of the figure looked amazing. Also her heels weren't bent forward like they were at CON.

I'm hoping my waitlist converts for the EX.

Thanks to Sarakawa for the tip, I think this would go well with any XMEN collection.

Hair also looked better on factory piece over CON, I noticed some strawberry blonde hughes at LCS... unless it was the lighting. Either or it looked better than sample at CON.

i just hope if it does convert I don't get a returned piece...

In hand production piece at the comic book shop looked better than sample at CON.

It had a slight case of doe eyes, but the body and paint on the rest of the figure looked amazing. Also her heels weren't bent forward like they were at CON.

Thanks to Sarakawa for the tip, I think this would go well with any XMEN collection.

Hair also looked better on factory piece over CON, I noticed some strawberry blonde hughes at LCS... unless it was the lighting. Either or it looked better than sample at CON.

You're not the 1st person to change their mind about a piece after it has been released. You most certainly won't be the last. I hope you convert. She really is a sexy looking PF. Good luck.

Right? I was very pleasantly surprised when I got her...now my wait for my replacement continues and I pray for a good one:pray:

On the other hand, I'm waiting for mine to ship. I just got charged for this today. Hopefully Emma will be on her way home soon.

No big suprise after I beg for a replacement base since its scrape deep. I sent more pics cleary explaining and showing the lines is not a paint issue. So now they revised it and just said no replacements left. I emailed them on the second day I recived her so I really don't belive they have none left. It's not possible to have none left so soon. They don't believe I qualify for one is the truth. So then again I know ss has all the say in thier decisions no matter the customers are right or wrong. I'm upset how this really badly scrape up base is consider a paint flaw and after sending more clear pics explaining its not a paint issue. Then yes no more replacements so soon. I will send her back not worth to keep a damage statue for the higher prices now just because there's so called no replacements right on the first release of these. So in that case looks like any of you will not get replacement bases for any reason either because they have none left. I high don't believe this. They should just say I don't qualify. I would still be ok with it because I know they decide who should get one or not. We just have to suck it up as consumers. I'm sure they won't resell my base until they fix it because in person they know it won't pass the QC for someone to get it. So looks like emma is going back. No point saying anything negative about ss since they already know how people feel when things like this happen.

Back