Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's • Mandalorian Ahsoka Tano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Mythos Fett

Dengar backpack made of a ton of **** that were in my parts bin :)

That backpack is insane............:horror

A fan belt and motor?..............I love it. So awesome.

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Mythos Fett - Sandtrooper WIP - Dengra WIP

WOW, beautiful work! :rock

Re: ELVIS1976 - SW custom's - Mythos Fett - Sandtrooper WIP - Dengar WIP

Man, that Dengar backpack is AMAZING!!! Good stuff.

beautiful work so far! looking forward to much more!

wow! great custom mods on everything..loving where the boba fett is going. The real cape is awesome. I'll be working on the same Mythos after my Darth Maul Mythos is done. :D great job elvis!

Diaper head is gonna look great, the type of figure is right up your alley. Muliple layers and tons of weathering, look forward to that.

Diaper head is gonna look great, the type of figure is right up your alley. Muliple layers and tons of weathering, look forward to that.

Agreed... it's the perfect Seb project. Funny that he's also one of the lamer characters in SW, but Seb will do him up right :rock

Agreed... it's the perfect Seb project. Funny that he's also one of the lamer characters in SW, but Seb will do him up right :rock

:lol he was pretty lame but I remember he was one of my first figure as a kid so he has a special place for me.

Seb is, after all, a pro turd polisher, so it seems appropriate a man with a diaper on his head is perfect for Seb.

SOme first pics of Dengar. SO far i'm happy with the way this is turning out.

IMG_1056_zpsbb14ba97.jpg

IMG_1055_zpsdbd082c7.jpg

Really nice job on Boba, Elvis. Like someone else mentioned, it really brings the character back to his TGTB&TU roots (at least I believe that was the inspiration for his cloak). Weathering on the mask itself is just brilliant.

That is one awesome looking back pack.

I spent ages trying to get mine right but this one is so much better!

I love how it has a passing nod to the Sandtrooper pack (or maybe thats just me!).

Great work Seb.

You're damn right man, I did use some pieces of a sandtrooper backpack. I told myself since his armour in some point looks like a modified stormtrooper armour why not giving him the same treatement for his backapck.

Nice man... also has just a bit of GB proton pack feel to it, probably the twisted wires. I love what you've done with him.

This is a project I need to get started on myself, as I still need Dengar and a 4-Lom to finish off the Bounty Hunters.

i just bought a soldier's story body with that headsculpt................i guess i'll have to get started on diaper head too........:gah:

(copies seb's pics to use as reference with no expectations of it even coming close to his........:lol)

Back