elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

Zartan is awesome! Great interpretation of the character.

And you Joe picture is sweet... whats cool is your version of the characters actually look like they would kick you ass. These guys look hardened and tough as nails.

Wow, the Joes look fantastic. I'm partial to the Wild Bill figure. Where can I see a better shot of him?

Awesome work on Snowjob and the 2nd Zartan (better then the first IMO)! :rock It amazes me that everytime I think you might be slowing down with the Joe customs you pound out 2 or 3 more... Great work, as always!

IMG_6007.jpg

I will quit trying to find compliments for your figures, elvis. Any more...I feel that words are week.

I will say that I think this version of Zartan is my favorite of any 1:6 G.I. Joe figure...anywhere.

It takes MASSIVE cajones to willingly and intentionally cut up ANY of the Aliens Marines and Predators to use them for customs. Those things are expensive!

Major Bludd is coming along nicely.
DYE THE OUTFIT IN DARK BROWN.
Armor is a WWII german sniper armor (thanks king) modified for a better fit.

IMG_6035.jpg

Bludd looks good Seb, what uni did you use I'm trying to find a blank standard uni to dye dark brown as well. Seems like they don't have Rit in regular brown anywhere though... I had to purchase dark brown as well.

Bludd looks good Seb, what uni did you use I'm trying to find a blank standard uni to dye dark brown as well. Seems like they don't have Rit in regular brown anywhere though... I had to purchase dark brown as well.

I used this pants and removed all the pockets
https://cgi.befr.ebay.be/Loading-To...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3efd16811c

and this shirt
https://cgi.befr.ebay.be/1-6-Loadin...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item414915aa48

I dye them both using dylon dye (chocolate color)

Awesome Seb, thank you very much, if I can't find something I'll try to find something similar. I had some BDU's that I dye dark brown but I think I'll use them for something else.

Awesome Seb, thank you very much, if I can't find something I'll try to find something similar. I had some BDU's that I dye dark brown but I think I'll use them for something else.

That would be the same as the cocoa color Rit has.

That would be the same as the cocoa color Rit has.

Kewl, I think I saw that one, I'll have to pick it up as well. Dyes are building up over at the Ski's home :lol

There's a moca or coca labeled one, but this one is labeled "Dark Brown".

That looks great Seb! Much better armor than the bullet proof vest I used that is for sure!

I used coco brown Rit dye for mine by the way.

Here's some more of Bludd.
Decided to add him a scarf for a classy look and more major look.
Futzzed the armor a bit more and put him some leather did boots and gaiter

Now work on the armor arm

IMG_6042.jpg

IMG_6044.jpg

IMG_6045.jpg

IMG_6046.jpg

IMG_6047.jpg

Great take on the Major, Seb! :rock Love the scarf and I can't wait to see how the arm turns out... Are you building a rocket pistol?

Last edited:
Back