elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

Yes that's funny you said that because now that i bash some cobra i have the smae kind of artistic freedom you also have on your custom mando. This is all about fun!
See huh, don't care about what should be done right, all you have to care about is your own pleasure.
Do you got your own vision about Shadow ? This one's gonna be hard to disrespect his original design.

Damn Seb, your Joe display is off the hook :rock Love the decals behind the Cobra figures.

BTW, what happened to Shipwreck?

See huh, don't care about what should be done right, all you have to care about is your own pleasure.
Do you got your own vision about Shadow ? This one's gonna be hard to disrespect his original design.

Sahdow will be a though one that's for sure.
I will have to stick to the original version or maybe go for the camo version.

All your stuff is great. As sad as it is to say, I'm glad I didn't buy the Sideshow versions, because your stuff makes me want to kitbash a Joe team of my own. Any chance you could post some recipes for the customs. :cool:

So great Seb!!! You have a Joe collection second to none!

this thread just makes me sad. to see how awesome these figures are and to know that i can never get them. makes everything else that sideshow puts out look like hasbro stuff. seb, you should totally start up comissions for these characters, kinda like hurricane doing vader. im sure you could sell these guys. especially the zartan and b.a.t.

this thread just makes me sad. to see how awesome these figures are and to know that i can never get them. makes everything else that sideshow puts out look like hasbro stuff. seb, you should totally start up comissions for these characters, kinda like hurricane doing vader. im sure you could sell these guys. especially the zartan and b.a.t.

That is probably why he won't. :lol

That is probably why he won't. :lol

Yeah, I don't see what Elvis does here as being cookie cutter work. I'm not trying to speak for Seb but his custom pieces fall more in line with art work then simple figure making, IMO... The creative process isn't quite as inspired when you have 15 BATS all lined up waiting to have a gatling gun attached to them.

Honestly i would be happy to make them available but seriously it won't have an end.
I don't want people to wait 2 year for a full figure.
I can make some stuff available but no full figure atm.

SNow Job figthing with a Serpent

IMG_6068.jpg

IMG_6067.jpg

Looks awesome Seb, I've got my gear coming from overseas on Bludd :rock

Great work as always :rock

I've thought about Stromtooper/Clone armor before so I'm glad it does work out! Nice work Seb!

Back