elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

FIexed the hood on Zartan and some better one of Destro

IMG_5304.jpg

IMG_5303.jpg

IMG_5301.jpg

wow man that Destro is looking crazy awesome. Did you make that head or is that a modified head from something else. I love the rivets down his face.

That's just nuts, elvis! :rock Destro looks great in all his 80's glory. This is the way to pay homage to the Joe line in 1:6 style.

I've said it before and I will say it again... Seb is my favorite artist to ever grace this forum with his talents. I am forever in awe of what he can do and continues to do...

You rock man, great Joes! :rock

IMG_5301.jpg

Sweet fancy MOSES!

Sideshow, hire this man to handle the Joe line!!!!

???? Seb, that is badass!!!

:rock :rock :rock

hey elvis what did you use for the arms on zartan??? also where due you go to get all the accessories and things for your customs?????

hey elvis what did you use for the arms on zartan??? also where due you go to get all the accessories and things for your customs?????

Well i hunt a lot on different site (store rooms, wra toys, toy anxiety, monkey depot,... and also ebay) Huntig and finding goog pieces is the most difficult parts.

Here's my WIP Beach Head

Head is toys soldier with custom Balaclava
ACI sweater
Custom Beret
Vest is Dragon Modified
Pants is dragon italian camo weathered
Different holsters and pouches
Pro body and officer boots.

Still not finish but happy with the result so far

IMG_5305.jpg

IMG_5306.jpg

It would take about 6 years for Sideshow to produce that many figures. Methinks he's got the right idea of making them all yourself.

Back