elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My Take on some Gi-joe and Cobra

Look at Destro.

Elvis has been in the Joe section for a week and already showed everyone up lol.

Those look great! How about a Major Bludd next?

Also, when are you selling these? :naughty

Rob

Not for sale bor, only for my own collection.

Bludd yes but later.
Now i'm working on Cobra Viper and Snow Seprent so stay tuned!

:clap:clap:clap Awesome job Elvis!

Look at Destro.

Elvis has been in the Joe section for a week and already showed everyone up lol.

For someone who's always crying about how much DDP sucks, I'm surprised you'd like their Destro headsculpt. Looks like you're out too! ;)

Last edited:

Those thing are perfect !!!

:clap:clap:clap Awesome job Elvis!

For someone who's always crying about how much DDP sucks, I'm surprised you'd like their Destro headsculpt. Looks like you're out too! ;)

Out on what? For showing respect to the mans skill as a master of customs?

Holy crap Seb! Your Firefly looks incredible! The officer head looks fantastic as him! I like it even better than the trooper head for him. I'm definately going to have to track one down and have you paint the camo for me! :rock

Some new update, Zartan finally got his head and my custom FIrefly still not finished.

IMG_5170.jpg

IMG_5167.jpg

IMG_5168.jpg

Holy cow Elvis, those look really nice. You put a lot of effort into them and it shows! Very nice....

These are perfect representations of the classic characters. PERFECT.:rock

I'd buy both of these in a heart beat. Too bad SS couldn't have done that for FF.

Looking forward to seeing the backpack. You definitely need that.

Elvis creates perfection!

No one can touch his work :bow :bow :bow

PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No idea why Seb doesn't have a job for someone designing figures! IF a company rep has ever seen anything that Seb has done and has not extended an offer to him, then that person should be fired. His work makes me not even want to waste my money one mass produced figures.

No idea why Seb doesn't have a job for someone designing figures! IF a company rep has ever seen anything that Seb has done and has not extended an offer to him, then that person should be fired. His work makes me not even want to waste my money one mass produced figures.

The problem wouldn't be in getting an outstanding prototype, it would be mimicking that level of detail on a mass produced item.

Back