elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: elvis1976 GI-Joe customs

Got my SS Firefly.
Poretty happy with him, overall a really solid figure with lots of accessories.

Of course i weathered him quiet a bit and also darken the suit.

IMG_8179.jpg

IMG_8178.jpg

IMG_8182.jpg

IMG_8180.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

a-thumbsup.gif
Looks much better without the arctic colors.

If I might offer a bit of critique. While the weathering you did on the TMP looks phenomenal, the receiver is actually a polymer, not metal. :monkey3

Yeah, I'm the same way Seb. I have a great deal of respect for people on here like Nam that do actually have a knowledge of all of these weapons. Most of the time I couldn't even tell you if it was a real gun or if it it is just something they completely made up.

That said, very impressive. Amazing just how darkening the camo a bit makes him look much more like Firefly should be. I think it really was just the camo being too light that threw his look off for a lot of people. I mean I know who that is supposed to be, but I think any Joe fan could see that now. It certainly looks more like Firefly than Hasbro's new 3 3/4" Predator Firefly :lol

Great work as always Seb :rock

Wow elvis!!! Spent some time going through some pages and WOW!!! Your customs are just AMAZING!! :clap:clapWish i had the talent and patience!! Great work Cant wait to see more!! Do you do commisions?

question for the weathering expert? im working on a blowtorch custom and need a tip on what colors to use to give him a ash look. i know black would work but how would you do it?

He pms his newest stuff to a select few. Sadly you are not one of them. Move along.

Back