elvis1976 GI-Joe customs : Camo STORM SHADOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: elvis1976 GI-Joe customs

Natalie Portman, even a bad herp derp sculpt of her, is too hawt to be Lady Jaye. LJ had some manish tones going on. I think Meryl Streep of the 80's would be closer.

Natalie Portman, even a bad herp derp sculpt of her, is too hawt to be Lady Jaye. LJ had some manish tones going on. I think Meryl Streep of the 80's would be closer.

I'm actually resculpting more hair and that head. We will see how it will turn out.
I actually think it bares a ressemblance with the cartoon.

But at the end of the day no big deal if it doesn't work.

So I mostly hang in the star wars custom section, I have always been a Joe fan since I was like 6. I found this thread when I was looking around and I got to say Elvis, Your joes and cobras are the SHIZZZZ my friend I love them all man! GREAT work man! I hope to see more from you in this thread.

i can see that; the superheros are nice. just a simple question didnt know you put all your energy into one theme at a time. makes sence though.

Looking forward to checking some update, just got through the whole thread.

Just received Hawk and Viper, that got me into the gi joe customizing bug.

SO I decided to give the Baroness another go.
I based mine to the sideshow PF.

The base body is a triad eva (in terms on proportions it is one of the best for female figure.

I tried to be as accurate as possible.

The booby chest thing is scupted out of miliput and customized with some spare armour parts I had.
Leather thigh parts are custom made also as wel as the boots based on some cy girl stuff.

Still waiting on the head though.

IMG_4940.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_4936.jpg

IMG_4934.jpg

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_4941.jpg

Just received Hawk and Viper, that got me into the gi joe customizing bug.

SO I decided to give the Baroness another go.
I based mine to the sideshow PF.

The base body is a triad eva (in terms on proportions it is one of the best for female figure.

I tried to be as accurate as possible.

The booby chest thing is scupted out of miliput and customized with some spare armour parts I had.
Leather thigh parts are custom made also as wel as the boots based on some cy girl stuff.

Still waiting on the head though.

IMG_4940.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_4936.jpg

IMG_4934.jpg

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_4941.jpg

Stunning!!!

Thanks guys, i'm still not sure about the shiny bodysuit.
I'm waiting for a matte one.
I think it will make a nice contrast with the shiny armour parts and boots.

Back