[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•NINJA TURTLES•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•REMAKE JA

Thanks a lot fellas! Really appreciate the comments. Spaulding has bee high on my list since years.

Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•NINJA TURTLES•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•REMAKE JA

My BATMAN Arkham Origins/Knights is almost complete.
A few details here and there and it will be finished.

Here's some pics.

IMG_0954_zpsec255376.jpg

IMG_0952_zps8f26ac79.jpg

IMG_0956_zps0ca09a1b.jpg

IMG_0959_zps249543e0.jpg

IMG_0960_zpsea8b149d.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 customs•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•REMAKE JASON•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN

Jaw.

Dropping.

THAT'S a movie I'd love to see!

Fantastic work, sir!

Last edited:
Re: Elvis1976 customs•GANDALF•CONAN•HELLBOY•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•NINJA TURTLES

Almost done with my Spaulding figure.
After many years i'm finally happy to have a figure of him.

I made him as he appeared in the Devil's rejects. I still have some details to add but he is pretty much done.

IMG_0931_zps6d6ab541.jpg

IMG_0929_zps658d2065.jpg

IMG_0928_zps545b0f45.jpg

IMG_0927_zpsbe3c02fe.jpg

IMG_0935_zps72bb6f22.jpg

spaulding turned out great, i seen geewhiz on his face book doing an out fit for spaulding very similer to yours but with a corduary jacket thought it might of been for you - NO -

what body did u use on this one seb - i was thinkin on a ACI' Andrew Muscle Body with long foot pegs and a belly pouch

yeah. There are no more words, Sir... that Bats is perfection. all other bat variations PALE in compare. highest of kudos....

My BATMAN Arkham Origins/Knights is almost complete.
A few details here and there and it will be finished.

Here's some pics.

IMG_0954_zpsec255376.jpg

IMG_0952_zps8f26ac79.jpg

IMG_0956_zps0ca09a1b.jpg

IMG_0959_zps249543e0.jpg

IMG_0960_zpsea8b149d.jpg

:thud:

I can die now.

I'm not a fan of armoured Batman or character designs from Arkham games, but damn, you made that suit look spectacular! Puts that new rubber HT figure to shame.

:thud: This will look amazing!!! I hope you have him set up near an operating table too!!!

Still early in the process but here's a first pics of the Dr.

image-4_zpsb655db76.jpeg

I'm not a fan of armoured Batman or character designs from Arkham games, but damn, you made that suit look spectacular! Puts that new rubber HT figure to shame.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Re: Elvis1976 customs•REMAKE JASON•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•DR SATAN

Crap man... glad to see the family vacation didn't dull your senses :rock

Love Otis, I really prefer that look for him compared to the full clown attire. Not to mention Rejects is much better film.

Re: Elvis1976 customs•REMAKE JASON•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•DR SATAN

I hope you're doing Reject's Otis. Albino House Otis doesn't look as cool.

spaulding turned out great, i seen geewhiz on his face book doing an out fit for spaulding very similer to yours but with a corduary jacket thought it might of been for you - NO -

what body did u use on this one seb - i was thinkin on a ACI' Andrew Muscle Body with long foot pegs and a belly pouch

Well in fact I have the geewhiz outfit. It's the pants i'm using on the pics. I also have the corduroy jacket.
The body I used is a TT advanced body with an arnold body neck. Of course I padded the body a bit.

I hope you're doing Reject's Otis. Albino House Otis doesn't look as cool.

Otis will be from Devil's of course. Don't like him in House.

Crap man... glad to see the family vacation didn't dull your senses :rock

Love Otis, I really prefer that look for him compared to the full clown attire. Not to mention Rejects is much better film.

You mean Spaulding :)

I agree I like House but it seems unfinished and too much like a giant video clip. Devil's is a much more mature movie and better filmed.

It's soo cool to look through this thread and see the progression of your skills. Your customs desrve to be in a museum. Very impressive work as always.

everything is looking really fantastic as always seb :) really inspiring work in here :)

Eventually you run out of words to say. :lol Amazing work as always my friend. :duff

I was cleaning my detolf and decided to take a pcitures of all the Rogues customs I have made during the years. I added my new armored Batman in the mix.

Here's the familly photo.

IMG_0979_zps9c6c58da.jpg

Back