[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•Nazgul•Aragorn•Lurtz•Gimli•Elysium Kruger & Drake•METALLICA

Oh yeah! Hetfield looks pissed off as always lol! Amazing work! Where'd you get the guitar from?

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Nazgul•Aragorn•Lurtz•Gimli•Elysium Kruger & Drake•METALLICA

Here's a quick snap of Dark Helmet painted by Seb.
Thanks man I love it!!

Better photos once I am settled into my new place.
1619393_279779458846297_270357467_n.jpg

Invisible kid, never see what he did, got stuck where he hid, fallin through the grid. Yikes!

Haha

Awesome work, Seb.

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Nazgul•Aragorn•Lurtz•Gimli•Elysium Kruger & Drake•Mandalorians

James Hetfield almost complete. Just need to add all the patches to his battle jacket to finish him off properly.

hetfeild_zpsb55ab3fa.jpg

This is exceptional....Will you complete the band...I mean Hetfield is perfection but.....

Hey Seb,

I was just wondering if you received my PM? I sent you couple times regarding the Joker mohair.
I wonder if there is something wrong with the PMs, sometime it goes to my sent but other times it doesn't :dunno.

Guys no need to post here "Hey PM sent bud" or something in that style.
I got everyone pm. I must recevied at least 20pm's a day. Give me some time to get back to everybody.

Guys no need to post here "Hey PM sent bud" or something in that style.
I got everyone pm. I must recevied at least 20pm's a day. Give me some time to get back to everybody.

I bet that could get a little aggravating sometimes............

Sorry bout that, it's just that i sent out few PMs to different people and haven't really got reply after I wait out a few days. And also the wierd thing about the 'sent' folder.

Hey Seb,

I was just wondering if you received my PM? I sent you couple times regarding the Joker mohair.
I wonder if there is something wrong with the PMs, sometime it goes to my sent but other times it doesn't :dunno.

There is an option when you send a PM if you want it to be included in your sent file, not everyone does that as it takes up space. If you look under your MySettings> My Account>General Settings there is an option for a copy to be sent to your sent folder for every PM you send out.

Yup, I did that.

Some of the PM did not go to my sent folder, that's why I'm not sure if it is being sent out.
Anyway, I'll just wait it out and see.

Sorry I post this here, I don't mean to derail the thread to be about PMs.

Let's get back to topic now.

Gimli almost complete. Need to add a touch of weathering here and there.
He has now his real chainmail. The chainmail is done by a french guy who do awesome work. Handmade and really impressive.

IMG_0809_zps3099cf86.jpg

IMG_0810_zps648a96f5.jpg

IMG_0813_zps1b1951a8.jpg

IMG_0814_zps256cc9dd.jpg

IMG_0818_zps91d5f92c.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Nazgul•Aragorn•Lurtz•Elysium Kruger & Drake•Gimli (update)

THAT is amazing. Simply amazing! With the progress you show in each figure, it's just a matter of time before they come to life!

Eric

Back