[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•Nazgul•Aragorn•Lurtz•Elysium Kruger & Drake•Gimli (update)

Wooooow

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Nazgul•Aragorn•Lurtz•Elysium Kruger & Drake•Gimli (update)

Amazing work my friend. Really love the details, and i agree about the chainmail, impressive work !!

Good lord. Are you for real ? I never thought you would pip your Elysium figures at least for a while, but this is in a different league. :rock

That Gimli is amazing, but why did Toy Biz make his face so ugly??? He wasn't that ugly. :)

Attachments

• Gimli.jpg
    Gimli.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 489
Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, the outfit looks spot on! And that hair job looks superb. Amazing as usual, you going to do legolas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I love Gimli... but he's been hit hard by the ugly stick :lol

Incredible figure Seb :rock

LOL indeed they have been a bit hard on the eyebags and wrinkels. :)

Continuing with my mercenaries and pilots here is a SAFS pilot i'm working on.

IMG_0822_zps4b3cee04.jpg

IMG_0823_zps2807242a.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Nazgul•Aragorn•Lurtz•Elysium Kruger & Drake•Gimli•SAFS pilot

Wow! Love the SAFS Pilot! The helmet is amazing!

Eric

Re: Elvis1976 customs•Nazgul•Aragorn•Lurtz•Elysium Kruger & Drake•Gimli•SAFS pilot

The SAFS pilot is really well done. It has a Titanfall vibe to it, which is awesome.

Glad you saw the ref. I am working on a new safs inthe same colour style as the pilot and also a full crew to go with it.

damn that's a bad *** mercenary.

Mr. Elvis1976, What do you do with all these fabulous creations? You must complete hundreds a year, do you do these for a living? I know just collecting figures is expensive I cannot imagine trying to get all the different mediums to make all those customs. I am intrigued is this merely a hobby or a full time job.

Thanks!

Gimli is ridiculous. But yeah, he looks more like a goblin than a dwarf in the face. :lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back