[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Well i have cut the front of a tt arms and gonna glue it to the top of the WWE arms and sculpted to cover it.

You can also plug up the holes with some wood putty. Then stick the wrist posts in and wait until it's almost dry and give it a twist. Works pretty well.

IMG_1867.jpg

holy cow... now there's a suitably badass 1/6 bane.

at first i thought he was wearing whiplash like coveralls... but it was actually batman's cape behind him :lol

Exactly it's a preainted WWF maximum agression body.
I just used the upper body and replaced the lower parts with an ACE body for better articulation.

AWESOME LOOKING Seb!. I was planning on using one of those bodies for a bash, but didn't know how it looked, now I think it looks great!.

Did you mean painted?, if so, how did you prevent paint chipping when moving the joints ?

Last edited by a moderator:

AWESOME LOOKING Seb!. I was planning on using one of those bodies for a bash, but didn't know how it looked, now I think it looks great!.

Did you mean painted?, if so, how did you prevent paint chipping when moving the joints ?

haha yes painted. :)

I used sand paper on all the body and joints to remove the shine of it.
Then painted it using really thin layers of paint.
Now the body can move easily and the paint doesn't chip.

haha yes painted. :)

I used sand paper on all the body and joints to remove the shine of it.
Then painted it using really thin layers of paint.
Now the body can move easily and the paint doesn't chip.

Interesting technique, and quite a lot of work!. Can't wait to see it finished.

Damn you beat me to Bane lol. It looks awesome my friend amazing work as always

Bane looks sick!!! Can't wait to see him finished, I think this is going to be a really fun figure :rock

And a great body choice for Bane... I've thought that Bulky body would be perfect for him. And nice that those figures are usually under $20. Although I've never seen one w/o the wrist wrappings.

Do you have a picture of what the body looks like where you joined the Ace body? I figured that kind of mod was possible, but haven't seen it done.

Bane looks sick!!! Can't wait to see him finished, I think this is going to be a really fun figure :rock

And a great body choice for Bane... I've thought that Bulky body would be perfect for him. And nice that those figures are usually under $20. Although I've never seen one w/o the wrist wrappings.

Do you have a picture of what the body looks like where you joined the Ace body? I figured that kind of mod was possible, but haven't seen it done.

Unfortunately i don't have a pics of the mod, i already cover it with bandages.
But it was fairly easy.
The lower parts are easily removable on those WWE bodies.
I just cut the lower parts of the ace body with a dremel and fiex it to the wwe body with some greenstuff.

Cool, sounds easy enough. And definitely a good idea to replace those stock legs; funny how good the upper body looks yet the legs are just awful :huh

Looks great, Seb. I see what you mean about the short forearms. Forgot about that. Why don't you just use the max aggression hands? They're proportional and no further mods needed.

Seb the coat you used for Gambit looks like the one from Epoch’s Tekken 4 Kazuya Mishima. The coat is great but the rest of the figure is pretty bad. They came out a long time ago, but you can still find them on ebay and Amazon.
Great job on both the Gambit and the Bane. I really like the body mod on Bane.

Last edited:

Ha, your are right. I hate when I don't type what I am thinking. Got it corrected.

Back