[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

That Sparrow is very cool, sort of a stylized, animated version of him though since it's Medicom. Really dig it though!

My friend Hanouman had this Medicom Sparrow laying around and asked me to rework the head and add real hair.

-3.jpg

-4.jpg

Holy Crap man, this is really impressive bud. Man, as much as I like the new DX, I've always been impressed by the rooted hair Sparrow versions. Very cool.

Thanks guys!

Always wanted to make a civilan version of Gambit.
Not exactly like in Wolvie origins.
I wanted him to look Darked and badder.

So i rewokred the tt Gambit head, added beard, retouched the face and eyes and added more hair to the side of the head.

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

that looks amazing so far! love the eyes, and the hair mod works really well. but that beard!! what the hell man - it looks so real i'd be tempted to get my gillette out if it was in my collection.

can't wait to see the whole thing. in the absence of gambit's head brace thingy, i think with those eyes, a hood would look cool on him. maybe under the long coat.

Amazing how good Medicom's sculpts are. Just need a decent paint job to bring them out. Very nice.

What a way to start a Saturday morning! lol

230035_10150205552329585_329989274584_7042822_7367177_n.jpg

Thanks Seb - in hand it looks frikkin bad to the bone!!

:)

This Thread is full of AWESOMENESS :panic: breakersrevenge seb,s certainly worked his MAGIC on that Wolverine its Sick :thud:
The Gambit heads the way to go-speechless once again-your such a pure artist bro :bow

He arrived!:yess: I'd like to Thank Lord Vicious and Seb for this beautiful work of art. It is top shelf in my Display.

front.jpg

side2.jpg

side.jpg

I cannot do some batman rogues and not do BANE.

So it's still early early stage but here's my take on him so far.

I went with a basilstic style mask with the markings painted in white, i think it kinda make sense.
I think it will give him a more realistic or modern look that the luchador comic look.

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

Back