[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Unreal brother!! Your GI Joe customs are off the hook! Is it possible to say that you have gotten even better than before, when you were already insanely awesome?

Night Viper may be one of my favorite joes you have done recently. The color of the uniform is spot on. Love his accessories as well. Im ready to see some Gung Ho!

Man, Seb. When do you sleep? Really amazing. Does that Bat have switchable arms!?

I'm speechless... that Cobra BAT is amazing..... I hope SSC learns something from these creations.

I have made some upgrade on my comedian an decided to go with real heair for a more younger version of the comedian

IMG_5950.jpg

IMG_5949.jpg

IMG_5952.jpg

Looks great... you did an awesome job of getting the hair to blend in and look correct in 1/6 :rock

"What happened to the American Dream? It came true! You're looking at it!"

:rock thats what the comedian should have looked like.

I like your comedian Seb, but the one place I expected to be easy to put on the hair and you didnt ? The hair on the top looks superb but Im not sure if leaving the sculpt at the side uncovered works that well

BTW the GI. Joe although not my field of interest are superb, there is a great stylization to them

Hey Seb, sent you a PM hope to hear from you soon. Awsome work on the G.I. Joes by the way there just to badass for words.

Back