[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

nice seb. although I think the tailoring of the leather jacket and the shirt. specially the collar could use some tapering and futzing.

Thanks, yes the collar needs to be reworked. FOr the moment i just painted it and put it on the fig wothout futzing it.

Thanks, yes the collar needs to be reworked. FOr the moment i just painted it and put it on the fig wothout futzing it.

any chance that you'd be offering any of the screen accurate clothing seb?

I'd be very interested in the boots, penguin shirt, motorcross tee, sex tank etc

Ok i dye the coat and it came out great.
Has that greasy look and added the closure strap system.
The fur coat is completely home made.

IMG_5870.jpg

IMG_5867.jpg

IMG_5871.jpg

IMG_5866.jpg

IMG_5869.jpg

WTF!?! That cigarette smoke is crazy! :google

Seriously Seb, is there anything you can't do?

Keep up the amazing work! :rock

:google Do you have a textil factory at home?? Every work you do is brilliant. The smoke is just fantastic, congrats :rock

Hey seb, sent you a couple of PM's but have yet to hear from you. Your PM box might be full. You thought that the Two Face rework would be done and shipped last month. Was there a problem? Please get back to me. Thank you.

Old Grandpa

You are a MONSTER Seb, in the good sense. :D The smoke effect is very realistic. I would like to have your mind for creation ;)

Back