[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Seb, you always make a good job, bro, any news for me?:D

I can't get over that smoke coming from Durden's cigarette. Incredible stuff man.

Ok guys finished the campaign communication poster with my little guy i made.

Teaser poster
teaserposter2.jpg

Info poster
infoposter2.jpg

Add campaign 1 poster
BASEJUMP3.jpg

Maybe not everyone saw my joe bashed in the joe section.
So i will post some here

Finished my Night Viper.
Added him some Gear and customized a gun that is pretty much accurate to the 3 3/4 figure.
Thanks to Evilface again for the great patches decals.

I'm really happy with this one right now.

IMG_5703.jpg

IMG_5704.jpg

IMG_5705.jpg

IMG_5706.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg

wow - not seen all of these guys seb. night viper and cobra bat look damn cool. and wild bill looks like a bad mofo. are you looking sideshow? :D

Those Joes are incredible, your going to have the best Joe collection around by the time your finished. I really like Wild Bill, he was my favorite as a kid.

The Stunt Brain posters are nice, I thought that stack of books was a real building photoshopped in the first time I saw it.

yeah, i like that one too. did you build the little parachute for him too seb?

Looks like a reserve chute from an airborne figure, maybe Rambo.

I thought that stack of books was a real building photoshopped in the first time I saw it.

Same here! Weird and bizarre character but you made a faithful 3D version of it and made some cool shots at that.

GI Joe was just a bit before my time so I am not sure what exactly you've done to the character designs. Are they "reimagined" at all and made more realistic or are they faithful representaions of the characters? They all look pretty awesome.

Back