[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (He-Man and Skeletor)

HORDAK is almost there. Need to finish the paint on the head, some details and add his staff.
I fully scratch build all his leather armor and clothing.
Head was again sculpted by the amazing Alexander Ray (CAINE).

Full pics and reveal soon.

IMG_2558_zpsmm4s9vvz.jpg

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE He-Man, Skeletor & Hordak

He looks slick!!

Can't wait to see your take on Trapjaw or Scarglow!

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE He-Man, Skeletor & Hordak

Oh man!!!! Came out great Seb!

[ELVIS1976 | custom work] •MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE He-Man, Skeletor & Hordak

Hordak looks great man

Really dig Hordak... been looking forward to seeing this one, and you did not disappoint.

Top work as always Seb, my kids were big fans of He Man, watched the show all the time, brings back memories.

Cheers,

Peter.

If and/or when the MOTU movie gets made, I want them to use your figures as a reference for the character design.

Fantastic work on heman and skeletor, some of the best custom work I've seen.

Fantastic work on heman and skeletor, some of the best custom work I've seen.

Now that is what makes me want to the limits all the time or at least I try :)

SKELETOR. This time with the skull sculpted by Caine Alexander Ray.
I think I finally found the perfect head

IMG_2646_zpsysmttzjz.jpg

Thanks a lot my friends.

Here's HORDAK leader of hte EVIl HORDE

IMG_2688_zpsjve2xwmq.jpg

IMG_2687_zpsri5oizif.jpg

IMG_2686_zpsd8cfpro0.jpg

IMG_2685_zpsufm2snx4.jpg

All I can do is shake my head at how awesome that turned out. Seriously Seb, I think this is my all time favorite from you.

Seb: Master of the 1/6 Universe [emoji310] [emoji121]

Back