[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE (He-Man and Skeletor)

these are beautiful man. i really cant see any company doing any better than these :clap

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE•CONAN

Bring on hordak seb....:panic:

Yes yes he is almost there. Body armor and everything is done just need to finish the head.

Boom!
Beautiful pieces.
What did you used and how did you removed the camo paint on matrix body?
Thanks

It was kind hard and took a long time.
At first I thought I screwed the body but with some times it worked. I used acetone. I put some on a tissue and rub it on the body directly.

In the meantime here's a DAWN OF JUSTICE BATMAN i'm working on.

IMG_2472_zpsa4jpptw8.jpg

Whoa.......

On the batman topic, do you have any pics of the Mr. Freeze you were working on a while ago?

Sweet job, seb. Nice BvS custom. Excellent job on the patterned suit fabric. Is that a tony suit? Whose headsculpt?

Sweet job, seb. Nice BvS custom. Excellent job on the patterned suit fabric. Is that a tony suit? Whose headsculpt?

The suit was made by Geewhiz custom. I darkened it and added some shadowing using paint to add more depth to it.
The sculpted parts were provided by Turki Abdulaziz. It consisted of head, gauntlets, boots ans belt parts.
Everything required a lot of dremeling work and some sandpaper to make them fit perfectly.

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE•CONAN

Yes yes he is almost there. Body armor and everything is done just need to finish the head.

It was kind hard and took a long time.
At first I thought I screwed the body but with some times it worked. I used acetone. I put some on a tissue and rub it on the body directly.

Did you have to repaint the flesh of body or just the camo was removed?

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •KISS•CLASSIC AVENGERS•PUNISHER

Nothing short of amazing, absolutely beautiful piece. Its work like this that has pushed me to start collecting, love it! Great work.

Thanks a lot for your comments. Comments like those makes me want to push my work higher.

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •KISS•CLASSIC AVENGERS•PUNISHER

Some upgrades to Luke.
I finally found a Bossk vest to replace the old one I got and I made him a new grey harness. The hasbro one was just chepa looking.

IMG_2466_zpsb2yospbg.jpg

I'm working on a Mon Calamari. Here is how he looks so far. I'm waiting for Master Enaud helmet ;-)

IMG_2468_zpsyp36nioz.jpg

and my finished Weequay.
Again thanks to Master Enaud for the awesome work on the tabard and gauntlets.

IMG_2463_zpswpjvfipb.jpg

After seing all the awesome Darth Vader customs using the Kayiodo parts I had to make one.
So two weeks ago I got one from ebay and I started customizing my SS Vader.

I used the face mask, shoulder armor, grieves and boot feet (the last two you cannot see them on the pics.)
Painted everything and made them fit the modded SS body.

The dome isn't fixed yet as I have to trim a bit of the flare.

IMG_2487_zpscnoj8vwx.jpg

IMG_2490_zps1wjjsqtq.jpg

IMG_2492_zpsrlwysskm.jpg

IMG_2497_zpsjegihexx.jpg

IMG_2500_zpsbv4fzlbv.jpg

and FInally He-man is now complete and has THE POWER. Thanks to Fullmetal for the awesome sword!

IMG_2485_zpsw878zjbm.jpg

Last edited:

Wow man... that Vader looks great! What Kaiyodo kit did you use... that feels more like Vader than just about any custom I've seen.

And that He-Man is just incredible... great balance of the classic design and real-world.

Wow man... that Vader looks great! What Kaiyodo kit did you use... that feels more like Vader than just about any custom I've seen.

And that He-Man is just incredible... great balance of the classic design and real-world.

That is actually the same one you just painted :) I just replaced the tusks with the sideshow ones. There is actually just one Kayiodo Vader kit.

Oh, I thought I'd painted the Screaming Kit... not Kaiyodo :lol

EDIT
Yep, now I see it... Screamin' and Kaiyodo are the same :duff I never knew that.

And yeah, it's a great mask... I only painted that and the shoulder armor. Guess I may need to find a set for myself :lol

Everything looks spectacular Seb, I especially like HE-MAN.

If you ever put Kenobi Desert Version 2 up for sale let me know. That would be a grail to the collection.

I will let you know. But I sold my first version and will probably hold on to that one :)

Everything looks spectacular Seb, I especially like HE-MAN.

I didn't saw your comments. Thanks man :)

Back