[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE • METAL GEAR SOLID•X-MEN

Thanks my friend.

Here's the ARKHAM JOKER

Head sculpted by Legio7 Workshop and painted by me.
He is on a HT slim body. I used the bbk clown outfit released some years ago that I retailored to be more fitted to the body. I also weathered it since he is kinda dirty in the game

IMG_2918_zps0kdr44fw.jpg

IMG_2917_zpspezm25t5.jpg

IMG_2915_zpsfrdu6sex.jpg

Elvis

Have you ever done a Phantasm figure from batman? I think you would do an excellent job.

Scarecrow. Updated version.
Decided to keep the head of my previous version for the Nolan scarecrow and I used one that I think looks more frightening and more in line with the Arkham game.

That head was sculpted by Sebastien Heb. I just added to breather on the side.

IMG_2923_zpsuc8lwxfy.jpg

IMG_2924_zpsui6qwcrj.jpg

IMG_2929_zpsec56x4xx.jpg

IMG_2926_zps3ft5rwe9.jpg

Absolutely amazing and totally captured the feel of the character from the game. Truly terrifying!

Decided to work on my Aragorn and tried to improved it.

First thing I did is trimmed the hair and applied a mix of glue and water to make them look more greasy and to make them stay in place.

I alos switched th body with a TTM19 with narrow shoulder arms. Proportions looks more natural imo.

IMG_2930_zps0ntsvkom.jpg

IMG_2931_zps****x8pe.jpg

Hey bud, I'm really impressed with your Aragorn mod.
I'm considering doing the same thing.
I do have a question though. Can I get a very similar effect just by simply swapping it with ttm19 or similar knock off body?
Or is it absolutely necessary, to not only switch body with ttm19 but also to swap the arms with the narrow shoulder arms?

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - FRANCK CASTLE - BTAS - BANE v2

Hey bud, I'm really impressed with your Aragorn mod.
I'm considering doing the same thing.
I do have a question though. Can I get a very similar effect just by simply swapping it with ttm19 or similar knock off body?
Or is it absolutely necessary, to not only switch body with ttm19 but also to swap the arms with the narrow shoulder arms?

Well I tried first with a ttm19 and I thought the arms looks too muscular that is why I switched them. :)

Do you remember what head you used for your Cyclops? I see you did some resculpting on the visor, but that's not the Medicom head on him correct?

That head came from a Vinyl Kit made by Halcyon released years ago. I resculpted the visor a little bit though.

SCARECROW is now complete. It's clearly influenced by is Arkham Knight look.
I'm working on a line of Rogues in the style as the Arkham verse games.

IMG_2950_zpsmp4mlkqm.jpg

IMG_2937_zpse0v3dwx8.jpg

IMG_2943_zpsmyzottfg.jpg

IMG_2946_zpsjxrxupjp.jpg

IMG_2944_zpsgv5hzx9m.jpg

Here's a teaser pics of my upcoming DEADSHOT

IMG_2955_zps9avgfoum.jpg

Well I tried first with a ttm19 and I thought the arms looks too muscular that is why I switched them. :)

I see. So just to be sure, did you replace the whole arm including the shoulder?
Or just popped the arm section that's below the elbow where the hands are attached?

I see. So just to be sure, did you replace the whole arm including the shoulder?
Or just popped the arm section that's below the elbow where the hands are attached?

You have to replace the whole arm. Removed the rubber toros cover, unscrew at the back and remove the arm. It's easy.

Re: [ELVIS1976 | custom work] •METAL GEAR SOLID•X-MEN•BATMAN ROGUES

Deadshot looks great. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello elvis Do you still make joel from the last of us figure? If not, i need the shirt and head only
743e831cda7bfa64a8fbc808a4450694.jpg

Hello elvis Do you still make joel from the last of us figure? If not, i need the shirt and head only

I don't make figure on order. I got the shirt on ebay and bought the head from Kai Studio.

Oh sorry for that. Thank you for your help. Can you tell me how may I weather it? Thanks

Oh sorry for that. Thank you for your help. Can you tell me how may I weather it? Thanks

seriously dude , the time,skill and effort you put into your craft and figures is amazing!. they belong in a museum.

Back