Elvis1976•DC custom • KNIGHTMARE BATMAN • ARKHAM KNIGHT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976•DC custom thread•BATMAN AND ROGUES•MR FREEZE•ORIGINS BATMAN•KILLING JOK

Some Bat updates.

My Arkham inspired Bat got some boots finally.
I want with repainted iron man boots cause I liked the knee parts looks like a Bat head.

IMG_0419_zps5f354617.jpg

I went with F-seb head for Wesker and he alos got some new clothes.

IMG_0398_zpsc1224d28.jpg

and I gave the mime joker coat and shoes to my Penguin. He looks now more classic.

IMG_0407_zpsbff66e02.jpg

Re: Elvis1976•DC custom thread•BATMAN AND ROGUES•MR FREEZE•ORIGINS BATMAN•KILLING JOK

Wow they look fantastic. The iron man boots look great, nice eye with the knee parts. So you're not going to go for the exact arkham origins look? Penguin looks amazing too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took the armored suit conecpt and give it my own take.

Incredible Arkham Batman! The Cape looks like modded dx12 cape.

Arkham Bats looks perfect now. If you ever want to sell it, please give me a heads up. I love the look of your Penguin too. It reminds me of his look in Pain and Prejudice.

Amazing work, elvis.. I like the variety on Bats.. You can never have enough Bats... ;)

Outstanding work elvis

The Batman and Robin are both sick!
Also, loving the Scarecrow!

This is Ben gonna be....awesome work Seb on Arkham!

That Arkham style Batman is epic !!!

So good man. I love the neal adams batman

Re: Elvis1976 - DC custom thread (Batman and JLA) - BERMEJO BATMAN

Seb, where can I get a Jim Lee Batman head sculpt from like that these days? Any ideas? Just picked up the Medicom Hush Batman and thought I could use the head, gloves and boots on a Man of Steel body with Tony Mei's suit and cape, but the Medi head sculpt just aint up to scratch (bit small). Any guidance or suggestions would be awesome, thanks!!!

Here's some pics of all of my Batman's.

I retouched almost all of them and it's time for a photoshoot.

First this is my version not inspired by any specific version.
P1040065.jpg

P1040051.jpg

Neal Adams Batman, still work in progress.
P1040060.jpg

Bermejo Batman with now a pics of the boots sculpted by Rocco.
P1040057.jpg

P1040056.jpg

and here's a new Jim Lee one i'm working on.
This time I try a new body combo.

Chest is form the flamma ACI body with a resculpted neck and legs are from the T-800. I really like the overall proportions of it.

Still work in progress.
P1040061.jpg

P1040063.jpg

P1040062.jpg

Re: Elvis1976•DC custom thread•BATMAN AND ROGUES•ORIGINS BATMAN•KILLING JOKE•DEATHSTR

Man, that is spectacular. Now why can't we get figures like that from HT? :lol

Re: Elvis1976•DC custom thread•BATMAN AND ROGUES•ORIGINS BATMAN•KILLING JOKE•DEATHSTR

First pics of ARROW.
Suit was made by CAPLANBMX.

He is on a tt advanced body, the head is a modified HT TTM19 head.

I had to do quiet afew mods to the suit and hood to make them look better.

IMG_0267_zpse0eed73e.jpg

G-zuss that's some amazing work dude.. not a big 'Arrow' fan, but superb figures nonetheless!! :duff

Re: Elvis1976•DC custom thread•ORIGINS BATMAN•KILLING JOKE•DEATHSTROKE•ARROW

Love Arrow and those two figures are awesome pal. :clap

That Deathstroke is something else and it would be great to see it next to a Slade Wilson (with eye patch) in a suit figure.

Fantastic work and it was a pleasure to view them.

Back