Elvis1976•DC custom • KNIGHTMARE BATMAN • ARKHAM KNIGHT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976•DC custom thread•BATMAN AND ROGUES•LOBO•MR FREEZE•ORIGINS BATMAN

Apparently Kevin Smith said he's seen the batsuit for Ben Affleck and it's supposedly Jim Lee inspired. I'd be sold on batman vs. superman if bats wore a grey suit with a dark blue cape and cowl.

Probably wishful thinking on my part.

I really think they should explore something like this for the movie. The games gave a great mix between comics and movies.

Finished the belt and put one of the head I had as a place holder until the one i'm working on is finished :)

IMG_1808_zpsf6deb837.jpg

IMG_1809_zpsc4bab271.jpg

I like what you did here looks good. now you need to make some dc females your kinda dude heavy right now.

Great job as always, Seb. And agree re: Arkham games costumes. Always thought they'd do great on the big screen.

I hope you don't mind, this is a great life-size replice from a group called FX labs for those who still haven't seen it:

AA_ACWhite.jpg

AAAC-10.jpg

aaac.jpg

Gotta be my fav bat suit out of all the suits I've seen. Hope hot toys releases something on it soon. Has Elvis ever done anything with one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arkham! Nice job SEB! Always admired at your work! The bat logo seb, can you make it bigger?

Last edited:

Seb, which base body do you recommend for a normal build Batman (not the Frank Miller style)? I know you mod and resculpt yours, but which one needs the least work?

One that would probably work well is the body used on the last stand wolverine or joe colton.

It has a ttm19 chest but with different arms. Biceps and shoulder are bigger.

One that would probably work well is the body used on the last stand wolverine or joe colton.

It has a ttm19 chest but with different arms. Biceps and shoulder are bigger.

Thanks! I've been looking for an excuse to get that Joe Colton figure. :hi5:

Seb, any chance to give us tutorial how to do your two face burn effect and scarecrow? Perhaps on your blog? These two gimme goosebumps....tx a lot dude!

That looks awesome!!! So life like.

Here's a Killing Joke Joker i'm working on using the Koto statue head reworked to fit the ss neck. Of course I repainted the head completely.

The Killing Joke is one of my fav Batman comics and my fav Joker interpretation and drawing.

IMG_1364_zpsdab59dc8.jpg

IMG_1362_zps0c745096.jpg

Re: Elvis1976•DC custom thread•BATMAN AND ROGUES•MR FREEZE•ORIGINS BATMAN•KILLING JOK

Damn that Hs is perfect, makes me want to buy the ss and do the same... Is the koto Head easy to find?

Re: Elvis1976•DC custom thread•BATMAN AND ROGUES•MR FREEZE•ORIGINS BATMAN•KILLING JOK

No you will have the buy the statue but I got it for 80 euor shipped and the base is awesome.

Grrrrrrrr never easy to find good stuff.
This is pure Bolland.
Great work again my friend.

Well there is no easy way out.

Keep in mind that I alos changed the ss body with a HT slim body.

[ame]https://youtu.be/MwPb7g_BlXQ[/ame]

Changing stock bodies is now a classic with a lot of figures, hot toys are still the Best in this.

Any updates on the Origins Batman Seb? Really loving what you put together, I look at it often.

Back