Elvis looks great!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The base has his name on it.

Annex%20-%20Presley,%20Elvis%20(Jailhouse%20Rock)_02.jpg

I was totally excited about this peice but now... I will definatley be passing. It looks like elvis is trying to do an impression of Fire Marshal Bill. Dang it!!!!

I really wanted to get an Elvis.... grrrr!!!!

Agent0028 said:
Looks like this thread might have been prematurely titled.

That made me laugh.

:rotfl

He just looks a little too happy. That grin has crossed over into goofy territory instead of looking cool, and Elvis is supposed to be cool.

Gruff Old Bear said:
Barry Pepper as Elvis. Don't know whether to feel disappointed or relieved. Wallet says "relieved."

I hear ya about "wallet being relieved" but I am more bummed that he looks like he was sprayed with The Jokers laughing gas.

Batty said:
I hate to say anything bad, so...I won't.

Me too. I do like the pose and the tailoring on the clothes is very nice. I especially think the watch and ring are a nice touch. :confused: :monkey2

These photos are unfortunate - I've seen the unpainted sculpt and it's a perfect rendition of Elvis. I'm sure that more flattering pics will change many opinions.

I'm so disappointed in this. The outfit looks so good, but the sculpt. :monkey4

If Sideshow is going to do more than one Elvis, I may hold off for white jumpsuit Elvis, which is the rendition I really want. I'll wait until I see more photos before deciding whether or not to order this. I was so excited about this announcement too. :monkey2

Yikes, that head sculpt turned out bad. He does bear some resemblance to Rob Schneider. :lol
His head also looks a little too large.
The costume and pose looks very well done though.

Dusty said in chat that the prototype was finished at the last minute and had to be flown in, so maybe they rushed it a little... I'm willing to believe it will turn out better in production.

Back