Premium Format Elvira Premium Format - On sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going back and forth on this piece....:gah: Parts of me wants it & the other is not sold on her. I need to see better pics before deciding.

Damn I wish SSC would post better pics of her. :(

I'm going back and forth on this piece....:gah: Parts of me wants it & the other is not sold on her. I need to see better pics before deciding.

Damn I wish SSC would post better pics of her. :(

they'd better..

The scale is a little strange on her. If it is displayed with Lady Death it would look off. There would be a 5" difference between them.

The specs say 1:4. Is this not 1:4? I really only wanted it because it was listed as a 1:4 premium format. Always something with this company!!!

Never one to be shy or shrinking, we've ensured that the queen of Halloween shows off her best assets in this 1:4 scale Premium Format figure.

Okay, it seems this is actually 1/4 scale. The Specs section clearly says that the whole piece is 20", while Elvira, herself is 16". Considering she is a female character, and not very tall in reality anyway, and that she is a bit bent in the middle, I think 16" is easily 1/4 scale accurate.

License: ElviraProduct Type: Premium Format FigureProduct Size:
20.00" H (508mm) x 9" W (228.6mm) x 8" L (203.2mm)

Elvira Only:
16.00" H (406.4mm)
*Product Weight: 17.00 lbs (7.71 kg)
*Box Size: 22.00" H (558.8mm) x 11.00" W (279.4mm) x 10.00" L (254mm)*

I just hope it'll match up with the original one. I'd measure it, but it's all packed up right now.

The original Elvira is exactly 16", but she isn't quite as bent forward, so this may even be a bit bigger. I'm guessing it will be a fine match though.

I need this statue to go with my Scared Stiff Pinball machine. Awesome!

scared-stiff

Back