Premium Format Elvira Premium Format - On sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvira Statue

Well after seeing the full reveal, this will be a pass for me for now. I don't like the robe that much, The smile looks off. I can also see the factory screwing up the dripping candle wax on the base. The EX is weak and adds nothing to the piece imo.

With SDCC around the corner I need to keep display space open for must haves and this piece has too many issues for me to invest in it. If production pieces look good, I might possibly pick up a reg down the line.

829-Elvira---Coffin.jpg

Didn't get much Elvira over here in Australia as a kid, I saw her on Wrestlemania II or III back in the day and in some magazines...but the coffin pic above is perfect for her and the PF isn't. It's just not how she poses for photos to me.

I have seen enough I thought this was going to be a must for me

But after seeing how Cartoon like she is I will stick with my 1/3 Elvira resin kit

I still am not really sold on the face. Looks off to me. But I'll still order.

SSC really needs to start taking better pics with natural lighting. It's too much money to gamble if the choice of fabric is not to my liking.

Look at the Pic MagnumOpus posted..that look is Elvira.

Checked out the full reveal and SS opted for a goofy grin,roger rabbit eyes and chubby hands instead of sexy and wicked.Too bad because the Coffin and Base look pretty cool.

Cassandra Petersen may have something to do with the face not looking exactly like her. She held up an action figure and some other things because "it needs to look like Elvira...not Cassandra Petersen". Whatever that even means.

The face looking off is all about the lighting, paint, angle, whatever. Trevor posted pics of his headsculpt on Facebook, and it's a perfect likeness (as usual).

Looking at the 360... It looks like she is wearing a bra top therefore the robe could be removed? Wish SSC can have better lighting shots on some of there products.

Wait, is this true 1:4 scale? The specs say she's 16" tall.

Back