elektra white comiquette!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I would sell you a few if you're interested, but like I said, you've got them with the exception of a few. At least, I know they're going to a good home if you take them.

I'll even send you an autograph photo of me, Chapter 2099, with every purchase. (Non-nudes only though. :lol)

I will only do the deal if nudes are included.

Otherwise it's a PASS.

NUDES or FAIL!!!!!

*dammit Fez get off my keyboard I'm trying to get some work done over here :banghead* --Ski

I just contacted customer service. They said they would send me an email, etc. (You guys know the one.)

I guess I'll have to wait until my claim is processed though to find out if a replacement is available. That's what they did when I returned my Iron Spider-Man comiquette.

I just contacted customer service. They said they would send me an email, etc. (You guys know the one.)

I guess I'll have to wait until my claim is processed though to find out if a replacement is available. That's what they did when I returned my Iron Spider-Man comiquette.

Yea, excellent. I hope everything works out for you, or you at least get a percentage back.

Is he under you desk?

Does some type of virtual skype and I accidentally clicked on the link that said "kill Biffy" but.... it...

its-a-trap.jpg

$30-$35 towards your troubles :lecture

I have this discount on the midget Com with the big a$$ gun.

Back