elektra white comiquette!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not good. :(

I just tried calling and had to leave a message.

Well, if it doesn't work out, I guess I'll take the hit. BUT, I think this may be my exit from the non-Spiderman Marvel world. :monkey2

I accumulated WAY too many pieces for my taste and now with the Carnage 1:1 coming, this may be the sign for me to retire from the non-Spider-Man hero collecting.

KNEW IT..... mega lame! :emperor

wait does that mean you are collecting Spidey or you just broke and collecting everything!!?!?

That's not good. :(

I just tried calling and had to leave a message.

Well, if it doesn't work out, I guess I'll take the hit. BUT, I think this may be my exit from the non-Spiderman Marvel world. :monkey2

I accumulated WAY too many pieces for my taste and now with the Carnage 1:1 coming, this may be the sign for me to retire from the non-Spider-Man hero collecting.

When push comes to shove, Spiderman remains! I like the way you think!:D

I got my waitlist converted and they have a few more in stock. But I didn't take advantage of it. Much better pieces coming out that I rather put my money to.

We may not be able to assist you in acquiring an Elektra Comiquette-White (item#90112) at this time, but we do have limited quantities of the Elektra Comiquette Sideshow Exclusive Edition –Red (item#90111) that comes with switch-out arms wielding Katana swords for $224.99!

I thought he was talking about white elektra, not red.

KNEW IT..... mega lame! :emperor

wait does that mean you are collecting Spidey or you just broke and collecting everything!!?!?

No, I'm just overwhelmed with Spider-Man memorablia. Half of my Marvel collection is boxed away because of the Web-Slinger. The only pieces I display now are the Spider-Man PF, comiquettes, and 1:1s. Captain, Hulk, Thor, and the others have been boxed up. Out of sight. Out of mind. :monkey2

No, I'm just overwhelmed with Spider-Man memorablia. Half of my Marvel collection is boxed away because of the Web-Slinger. The only pieces I display now are the Spider-Man PF, comiquettes, and 1:1s. Captain, Hulk, Thor, and the others have been boxed up. Out of sight. Out of mind. :monkey2

I have Hulk and Iron Man Com displayed everything else is boxed, I did a winter box up before Spring/Summer hunting for a new place.

I hate the way Chapter thinks :lecture

:lol

I have Hulk and Iron Man Com displayed everything else is boxed, I did a winter box up before Spring/Summer hunting for a new place.

I'm the type of collector that enjoys the more simplistic collections, where less is more. Not that there's anything wrong with the mega collection types, but it's just not my style.

Wait a minute....I can just send you my pieces to hold on to!!! Even though you probably own them all, there's nothing wrong with doubles!

I'm the type of collector that enjoys the more simplistic collections, where less is more. Not that there's anything wrong with the mega collection types, but it's just not my style.

Wait a minute....I can just send you my pieces to hold on to!!! Even though you probably own them all, there's nothing wrong with doubles!

He'll probably hold on to them foreva! :D

Psssssh, send em to me!

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Oh, that's right. You're not the biggest Spidey fan. :eek:

But hey, Buffy will always be around to balance things out! :lecture

Hell yes it is all good!

Buffy vs. Edward. GO!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RZwM3GvaTRM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RZwM3GvaTRM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Damn straight!

Fuzzy is getting to know me very well.... yesssss Chapter send them to Uncle Ski's. :mwaha

:lol I would sell you a few if you're interested, but like I said, you've got them with the exception of a few. At least, I know they're going to a good home if you take them.

I'll even send you an autograph photo of me, Chapter 2099, with every purchase. (Non-nudes only though. :lol)

Back