Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine today, very happy with her apart from the fact that the Katana blade in her right hand has some issues with the chroming. On the upper and lower edge of the blade towards the tip, the chrome is very dull and non reflective. Haven't got time to post pics, but will be contacting sideshow to hopefully get a replacement arm. :(

I received mine today and she looks great. I had my boyfriend put her together because I didn't have the patience to do so, I hate puzzles. She looks great from what I seen so far. I will have to check her out more later though.

I received mine today and she looks great. I had my boyfriend put her together because I didn't have the patience to do so, I hate puzzles. She looks great from what I seen so far. I will have to check her out more later though.

hmm, so many pieces it becomes a puzzle? :p

I can imagine statues in the future, they will all be like those magnetic toys you can pull the limbs off. Imagine in a couple of years before the magnets weaken and people statues start falling apart on them. You'll have to custom magnets. :)

That is weak, my mind would crush you!!!!!

Magneto style :rock

hmm, so many pieces it becomes a puzzle? :p

I can imagine statues in the future, they will all be like those magnetic toys you can pull the limbs off. Imagine in a couple of years before the magnets weaken and people statues start falling apart on them. You'll have to custom magnets. :)

It will happen in 2012 because of the Mayans and Nostradamus, the reverse of the poles North and South but we will have greater events to worry about than the magnetic fields weakening the magnets in Elektra :lecture :lecture :lecture

It will happen in 2012 because of the Mayans and Nostradamus, the reverse of the poles North and South but we will have greater events to worry about than the magnetic fields weakening the magnets in Elektra :lecture :lecture :lecture

Luckily my Time Machine (TM) will be done by then.

/goes back to working on Time Machine (TM)

Oh you have one as well, yea mine was completed in 2011 w/ flux capacitor :mwaha wait... :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

That was the same as my old version I built 2 days and seven minutes before you (I checked by using it and spying on you)! But then I got tired of waiting for Lighting (TM) :( Luckily, my Arc Reactorzz (TM) will be purchased from SSC soon and I may be able to modify it and use the Time Machine (TM) again regularly.

That was the same as my old version I built 2 days and seven minutes before you (I checked by using it and spying on you)! But then I got tired of waiting for Lighting (TM) :( Luckily, my Arc Reactorzz (TM) will be purchased from SSC soon and I may be able to modify it and use the Time Machine (TM) again regularly.

:horror I'm suing and I want all my money before the end of the world :monkey4

In $1 bills please... :D

Not if I sue you first when I go back in time with my machine!

/goes off to check weather forecast

I'll just have to throw down my Elektra statue and break it until a million pieces which stops the space time continuum therefore leaving time travel irrelevant or impossible before you get into the time machine and I'll know this by going in my time machine. Therefore ergo you are stuck and rendered powerless, and SMASH to DA FACE happens because a wise man Dave Chapellle once told me so. :lecture :lecture :lecture

I'll just have to throw down my Elektra statue and break it until a million pieces which stops the space time continuum therefore leaving time travel irrelevant or impossible before you get into the time machine and I'll know this by going in my time machine. Therefore ergo you are stuck and rendered powerless, and SMASH to DA FACE happens because a wise man Dave Chapellle once told me so. :lecture :lecture :lecture

I have a time machine that ignores the space time continuum, it's a tangential time frame amalgation device. That and I have an extra Elextra statue. Muahahhahaha.....

...haha...

ha!

haha.

Got Exc #525 yesterday, put it together today. The foot packaging was indeed irritating - I just cut the ties but even that was stressful. At first, looking at her head alone her eyes did seem a little googly to me and I didn't like the upward angle, but then placed on the statue they look fine. Overall the face is nice. I displayed her with the sais and she looks fantastic. I've got her right next to bronze Padme vs Nexu and might take some pics later but some in this thread have already done a great job with that.

Got Exc #525 yesterday, put it together today. The foot packaging was indeed irritating - I just cut the ties but even that was stressful. At first, looking at her head alone her eyes did seem a little googly to me and I didn't like the upward angle, but then placed on the statue they look fine. Overall the face is nice. I displayed her with the sais and she looks fantastic. I've got her right next to bronze Padme vs Nexu and might take some pics later but some in this thread have already done a great job with that.

happy you got yours and please share pics, its always nice to see new pics of a beautiful statue

grats dj. looking forward to the pics. can we get a closeup of the face too? ty!

Gosh friggin damn it!!!! I'm getting tired of this lazy eye BS. So finally opened my elektra and was very impressed. Set it up, happy with it, and then I go to look at her again and her eyes were looking back at me from two directions, one up, one down. That's it, not letting this slide like I did on she-hulkl, getting a replacement.

I'll get pics up in a sec.

Edit:

Ironically, seems less obvious in the photos. Usually its the opposite, looks better in person.

IMG_3602Large.jpg
IMG_3606Large.jpg

IMG_3605Large.jpg

Am I making a big deal out of nothing? I think the right pupil is larger than the left one. Elektra was purchased completely with reward points

Also........ Mystique, my next favorite AH girl after Rogue.

IMG_3603Large.jpg
IMG_3604Large.jpg

Last edited:
Back