Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone who has this take a closeup of her face so we can compare it to the PF please quality wise please.

Someone who has this take a closeup of her face so we can compare it to the PF please quality wise please.

Here you go.

P1060895.jpg

Nice thanks dharper.

P1060895.jpg
7121_press02-001.jpg

Yep no contest, the comiquette wins by far even if I think it can be much improved from that too :p

WOW THE pf is bad..what were they thinking with the synthetic hair!!:google

Over the past couple of years, we've been seeing less pieces with fake hair, less pieces with movable wire cloth parts like arms, and even less pieces with light up fixture add-ons. My thought is that SS is steering away from the more "toy-like" components of statues. Speaking for myself, I've never been a big fan of those features and have generally passed on items because of them.

Over the past couple of years, we've been seeing less pieces with fake hair, less pieces with movable wire cloth parts like arms, and even less pieces with light up fixture add-ons. My thought is that SS is steering away from the more "toy-like" components of statues. Speaking for myself, I've never been a big fan of those features and have generally passed on items because of them.

I dont think they are steering away from light up features. There are plenty of new previews with light up feature. I think what it comes down to is, does the light feature improve the quality of the piece. And the answer isnt always yes. Same goes with synthetic hair.

I dont think they are steering away from light up features. There are plenty of new previews with light up feature. I think what it comes down to is, does the light feature improve the quality of the piece. And the answer isnt always yes. Same goes with synthetic hair.

What new previews had light-ups?

Back